Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 80 of 80

Thread: Do you guys collect anything besides faceplates?

  1. #61
    VIDEO FREAK!!! Vampero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Anything gaming, but I do have a Halo boner:

    I can see that is a big boner too!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

  2. #62
    CSI Freak! Vampera13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicopee, Massachuse
    Posts
    69

    Thumbs up

    All I have to say is holy HALO!!!!

  3. #63
    with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    318

    Default

    wow, that halo collection is in every sense EPIC!! you would pop a hard one for my signed masterchief statue
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content


    Hidden Content

  4. #64

    Default

    I collect rare xbox 360 stuff like
    GTA statue of happeness
    a green hard dive from lunch says"god loves you" on it
    gta console
    forza 3 puma trainers.
    e305 faceplate new and sealed
    red console
    japanese console
    mw2 console
    lots of other bit like limited edition games

  5. #65
    Maritimer
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampero View Post
    I can see that is a big boner too!!
    I've seen that pic before, very impressive!!!! I get a laugh out of the one lone Fable poster up there though.
    Willy2.0

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy-XBA View Post
    I've seen that pic before, very impressive!!!! I get a laugh out of the one lone Fable poster up there though.
    yea yea yea.... was too lazy to take it down for the picture
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  7. #67
    Maritimer
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    yea yea yea.... was too lazy to take it down for the picture
    Is that room strictly for collectibles? Or do you actually do your gaming in that room as well? I forget.
    Willy2.0

  8. #68

    Default

    That's my living room.... heh
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  9. #69
    Maritimer
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Sometime I need you to show me a pic of your Television set up. I always wanted to ask you that.
    Willy2.0

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy-XBA View Post
    Sometime I need you to show me a pic of your Television set up. I always wanted to ask you that.


    Nothing major. 46" Samsung with 5.1 surround, 360/ps3/wii/hd-pvr/reciever
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  11. #71
    Maritimer
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post


    Nothing major. 46" Samsung with 5.1 surround, 360/ps3/wii/hd-pvr/reciever
    DJ HERO IS FTW!

    SOOOO much fun.

    I want to get a better TV, but eh.. This time next year I'll be moving to BC or Alberta so I'm not going to bother. I'll get the rest of my toys then.
    Willy2.0

  12. #72

    Default

    Come to BC and we can chill!

    I went with quality over quantity with my TV and love it, perfect size for my room.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  13. #73
    Maritimer
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Come to BC and we can chill!

    I went with quality over quantity with my TV and love it, perfect size for my room.
    We'll see what happens. If I got to BC, it'll be southern BC.

    We can chill and play many games! I'm heading out that way next summer too. I'll definitely look ya up!
    Willy2.0

  14. #74
    Registered User ohalixrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Anything gaming, but I do have a Halo boner:

    I know this is kind of an old post but wow! That's so awesome!
    I cut myself putting together one of those Halo Wars cardboard cutouts, AND one of the ODST ones.

    p.s. there's nothing wrong with the Fable poster
    Nullum magnam ingeniam sine mixtura dementia fuit.
    Hidden Content
    It'ss cccolddd outtssiidde.

  15. #75
    VROOM! VROOOOM! SPARTAN VI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,057

    Default

    I have almost all of the Beast Wars, both Maximals and Predacons. As a kid I was nuts about these things, so unfortunately, they're not in their boxes. I had at one point almost 300 action figures from various comic/TV shows including X-Men, Spiderman, Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, and more that I can't remember. I still have a bunch of them in my closet, which I may just dig up when they're worth something.

    Now the only thing I really collect are board games, which go well with friends, pretzels, and beer.

  16. #76
    Idiot Wind MatrixMaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    where I want to be
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN VI View Post
    I have almost all of the Beast Wars, both Maximals and Predacons. As a kid I was nuts about these things, so unfortunately, they're not in their boxes. I had at one point almost 300 action figures from various comic/TV shows including X-Men, Spiderman, Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, and more that I can't remember. I still have a bunch of them in my closet, which I may just dig up when they're worth something.

    Now the only thing I really collect are board games, which go well with friends, pretzels, and beer.
    We've never once had pretzels while playing those board games!!!
    -Welcome back

  17. #77
    Lobotomized laughs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    13,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampera13 View Post
    All I have to say is holy HALO!!!!
    All I have to say is holy ****!!!

    Var, I remember seeing this years ago, but it wasn't that bad... Where the hell do you find the space to keep your teabags, biscuits, and random bodies?

    P.S. I used to collect coins, and hockey cards... Never did that in about 10 years though. I guess I kinda collect movies... I have maybe around 400 of those... I guess I also collect awesomeness, cause I'm basically oozing awesome... That could be an infection though, I don't know. Tell you what! I'll go to the doc and get back to you guys on that. I'd go with awesome though.

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughs View Post
    All I have to say is holy ****!!!

    Var, I remember seeing this years ago, but it wasn't that bad... Where the hell do you find the space to keep your teabags, biscuits, and random bodies?
    It was nowhere near as much stuff back then....as you can see, the collection has grown.

    As for the space for the other stuff....the wife takes care of the bodies. Why you think I married her?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  19. #79
    VROOM! VROOOOM! SPARTAN VI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMaul View Post
    We've never once had pretzels while playing those board games!!!
    Liar! Conquest of the Empires. We had beer and pretzels foo! Or maybe it was just Lays.

  20. #80
    Lobotomized laughs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    13,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    It was nowhere near as much stuff back then....as you can see, the collection has grown.

    As for the space for the other stuff....the wife takes care of the bodies. Why you think I married her?
    She's a good woman

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

  21. Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •