Thread: Heads Up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

well if any of you have been holding back on getting a Cod4 faceplate here is your chance, item #110217403698. Signed by infinity ward it is a nice collectors piece and i would want it but hey i would not pay 100 usd for it so oh well. Also there is a sid meiers civilization plate #1300/2000 its pretty cool item # 270205866663. have fun and if any of you(moltenluv) doesnt want these posted just pm me and i will edit it and say bunnies so that you may get the plate while everyone else is confused on why i posted bunnies in the heads up thread.

I didn't see the signed plate when I looked earlier. I did see the Civilization plate but held off. That's too "marginal" a plate for me right now.

I did up my bid on the Swarovski plate though. Just so I can lose it again, I'm sure.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

i'm planning on bidding on that call of duty 4 plate. i don't want to get into a war with anyone if it's not needed so pm me if you're plannin on bidding on it too and i'll probably pull out.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

I don't think anybody cares if you put your stamp on a plate if you're just claiming one. Like me ant the IdolM@ster plate. It's not a one of a kind, it's just hard to find.

In the case of something like this autographed one, or a War of the Worlds, or the Swarovski plate or something like that, I think those are pretty much every man for themselves. I don't see there being a HUGE fight over this one so I don't think it's a big deal to call "dibs", lol. On the other hand, shout outs like this ARE just a courtesy thing, so I don't think you can get too mad if someone outbids you.

I mean, if gh0st_r1der outbid me on the IdolM@ster plate, I'd be hurt because I want it so bad. But I would be hurt by not having it, or by letting it get away from me, NOT hurt that HE got it. I know he's in a better position to get the spendy plates than I am. I can't be mad at him if he wanted that plate too, and got it. If he wants a plate that I want, I guarantee you that he will ALWAYS be able to outbid me.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    well if any of you have been holding back on getting a Cod4 faceplate here is your chance, item #110217403698. Signed by infinity ward it is a nice collectors piece and i would want it but hey i would not pay 100 usd for it so oh well. Also there is a sid meiers civilization plate #1300/2000 its pretty cool item # 270205866663. have fun and if any of you(moltenluv) doesnt want these posted just pm me and i will edit it and say bunnies so that you may get the plate while everyone else is confused on why i posted bunnies in the heads up thread.
    Why you have to single me out like that? LOL I am not interested in the COD 4 faceplate, I am fine with my unsigned version of it and the other one I didn't post about it because there was somebody else on the forum looking for that particular plate so I sent them a pm about it instead. I already have that one.

Thread Information