Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-15-Xbox-3...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy has fifteen faceplates for sale for $150 plus $20 shipping.

The bad: He has one bad feedback as a seller and one as a buyer with only about fifty total feedback. So that would raise a red flag with me. He does take PayPal so you can document receipt of payment.

The good: There's an odd selection of plates here. Zero Hour is probably the only one worth more than $50, but he does have two of the Madden 2007 which are kinda rare, and a FEAR plate, which is not cheap either. Plus there's a Blue Dragon and a Gamestop Clancy plate. But the weird one is the LOTR Eye of Sauron plate, which I've never seen before.
Hey why did you have to post about this one?!? I have been watching this. I contacted the seller about the LOTR one. It is a custom airbrushed faceplate and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT. I am such a big LOTR dork it isn't funny. I read and then re-read the books wayyyyy before anybody knew that it was going to be made into a movie. Everybody should read them, they are amazing. That being said the seller was unwilling to break up the lot unless it doesn't sell. If it doesn't sell he agreed to sell me the LOTR faceplate. So if somebody from here does bid on the lot (this sounds horrible but I really hope nobody does) the only thing I ask is that you please, please, please sell me the LOTR one. You will be my new best friend and I will love you long time