Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tree Y View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-3...QQcmdZViewItem

Lanch Team 2005 Faceplate going for 191 at the moment
    chronik120 already has one also any1 wanna call dibs be4 goldeneyez goes all in literally
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 03-25-2008 at 10:24 PM.

i also just added 3 more

Cant wait till i start my collection ..i been PM'in people for days lookin for Zero Hour and E3 ones
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Banned

i also just added 3 more

Cant wait till i start my collection ..i been PM'in people for days lookin for Zero Hour and E3 ones
    just got what your talking about also why you want the toyr Q plate its nothing special
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 03-25-2008 at 10:26 PM.

I just been looking around for zero hour faceplates or event faceplates. I wanna start a collection like you guys, and i forget who .Maybe like 5 or 6 people.I mainly talked to Spaceghost. Hes been helping me out alot.And my bad i thought that toyr was rare
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

I'd like to call dibs. but that ain't gunna happen with this plate... crap. i'm strapped for cash too =/
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

I just been looking around for zero hour faceplates or event faceplates. I wanna start a collection like you guys, and i forget who .Maybe like 5 or 6 people.I mainly talked to Spaceghost. Hes been helping me out alot.And my bad i thought that toyr was rare
    It's rare in the sense that I've only seen this one guy offer them for sale, ever. However, he doesn't seem to have a limited supply of them. It's got one great thing going for it: you know what it costs, and it's there when you have the money. No fighting for it, no wondering if you'll ever see it again, etc. And it's pretty cool with the figures. They also made three Halo bears and a PGR4 bear, without plates. They go for almost $20 a piece just for one figure.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    They also made three Halo bears and a PGR4 bear, without plates. They go for almost $20 a piece just for one figure.
    ya those kubrick Halo figures are pretty cool, i am looking for those, the new ones that will be coming out look awesome aswell. I am going to get them to add to my collection of Halo Figures.

Default matrix faceplate

I just bought an Elite, and I'm looking for a custom Matrix faceplate, something kick ass, Space, If you have any idea, hit me up, let me know if you want to tackle this one

Default rare Assasins Creed faceplate

Found this sweet Asia only faceplate for Assasins Creed on ebay

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    I just bought an Elite, and I'm looking for a custom Matrix faceplate, something kick ass, Space, If you have any idea, hit me up, let me know if you want to tackle this one
    try mypainteffects or artist mavel since spacey is mobbed like a girl at a comic convention

Yeah, my "want list" is at 152 right now. I need to stop adding to it for a while.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Yeah, my "want list" is at 152 right now. I need to stop adding to it for a while.
    wow 152. And I am trying to get my little 5 faceplates off my wish list. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    wow 152. And I am trying to get my little 5 faceplates off my wish list. lol
    I meant, people who want plates from ME, not my "wish list." It's significantly smaller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-NARUTO-...QQcmdZViewItem

Over 22 bids and its going for 170$+ im guessing this is a pretty nice plate
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

yes sir. it is. the 2 that are listed are 2 out of 3 that have ever been seen listed on ebay.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-NARUTO-...QQcmdZViewItem

Over 22 bids and its going for 170$+ im guessing this is a pretty nice plate
    wow is all i have to say! the Best Buy I frequent had a bunch on those in a basket for $5 each acouple months ago. I never thought anything of it. hmmmm I wonder if they have any kicking around in the back.....

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    chronik120 already has one also any1 wanna call dibs be4 goldeneyez goes all in literally
    I think it maybe too late for that. Hahahah recuperation my butt. Every single auction I am currently watching he is the current high bidder on. I am not even gonna try for any of them. I really don't feel like going up against big money, I would just lose anyway. Guess I won't be winning any faceplates in the near future YOU ARE A BIG MEANIE BULLIE GOLDENEYEZ! You could have at least let me have one of the Naruto faceplates...........oh wait I know you are getting one for yourself and one for me for my birthday which is April 24th. Awwww that is just so nice of you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    I think it maybe too late for that. Hahahah recuperation my butt. Every single auction I am currently watching he is the current high bidder on. I am not even gonna try for any of them. I really don't feel like going up against big money, I would just lose anyway. Guess I won't be winning any faceplates in the near future YOU ARE A BIG MEANIE BULLIE GOLDENEYEZ! You could have at least let me have one of the Naruto faceplates...........oh wait I know you are getting one for yourself and one for me for my birthday which is April 24th. Awwww that is just so nice of you
    nice moltenluv an dhow can u see it seems to me that every auction has bidder privacy on it even the ones for under $50

Well I'm only high bidder on one of the naruto's and I'm not going any higher... so feel free. as far as the other ones.. I'm not going higher on those either. The only bids I've made since the x-men were for I Made this which is one of the ones I really want (though I'd be happy with an open one) and Dark Sector. I'm not going any higher on that one either. My other bids were there before I won the x-men and I don't believe I can get out of them even if I wanted to... without facing the "wrath of ebay"
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    nice moltenluv an dhow can u see it seems to me that every auction has bidder privacy on it even the ones for under $50
    Because his bidder ID comes up the same evertime. c***c with feedback of 46 and a little gold star. Thats how it was displayed when he won some of Spacey's customs and that how it appeared during the X-men faceplate auction. I knew who I was bidding against before I even bid. I figured I wouldn't win it knowing who I was up against but I had to try anway. I am sure mine always shows up the same as well

Thread Information