Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Hellon earth159

Hey Moltenluv and everyone else

I'm very sorry if I'm annoying you with my current shopping spree. I'm a relatively new collector and I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Moltenluv, you beat me out on the korea launch and the N3 plate and you have one of the best collections on this site.

There are so many plates owned by you, tomdeaf, gameking, tacohead, spacey, the ever secretive ghost_rider, and so many others, that I'm just trying to catch up.

If there are any plates I'm winning that any of you have your heart set on, let me know.

Also, I'm working on taking pictures of my collection and hope to post it soon.

Thanks...

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

So your the one who is doing it. I understand you are a late collector I am also but I am not trying to get all the faceplates I don't have at one time. One faceplate at a time man. You will get what you want in time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    So your the one who is doing it. I understand you are a late collector I am also but I am not trying to get all the faceplates I don't have at one time. One faceplate at a time man. You will get what you want in time.
    YA AND NOT (sorry damn you caps lock) kill you bank account in the process

Hey, if he's playing catch-up, go nuts. I wish I could do it. I need about 20 plates, ja?

I didn't see anything he's buying that isn't super rare, as in, there's only one currently on eBay.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Hey Moltenluv and everyone else

I'm very sorry if I'm annoying you with my current shopping spree. I'm a relatively new collector and I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Moltenluv, you beat me out on the korea launch and the N3 plate and you have one of the best collections on this site.

There are so many plates owned by you, tomdeaf, gameking, tacohead, spacey, the ever secretive ghost_rider, and so many others, that I'm just trying to catch up.

If there are any plates I'm winning that any of you have your heart set on, let me know.

Also, I'm working on taking pictures of my collection and hope to post it soon.

Thanks...
    Moltenluv and everybody else.......why you gotta single me out like that? Hahahaha just kidding..........hmmmm I actually think I like it. Moltenluv and everybody else..............it has a snazzy ring to it.

Anyway you aren't annoying me with your shopping spree. Most of the auctions I was watching just to see how high they went. The only one I was planning on bidding on was the DOA one. I never even got a chance to bid on it because by the time I logged on it was already above what I wanted to pay for it. Had I not just bought the Moto GP and Global Support from kdub I would have went for it.

Don't worry I went crazy when I first started too. Winning faceplate auctions on eBay is incredibly addictive. You just gotta be careful though. It is way too easy to over pay on rare faceplates. Trust me, unless it is a one of a kind it will almost always show up again you just need to be patient. Oh and thanks for saying that my collection is one of the best

It's all good, we were just hoping they were all going to a good home and fellow addict.

Banned

need for speed pro street plate for sale for $100 i have never seen one and its legit so i would jump on it
    need for speed pro street plate

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    need for speed pro street plate for sale for $100 i have never seen one and its legit so i would jump on it
    Hell of a deal, Jak.

Now if I could just get $100 to fall out of the air.

...waiting.

Hellon earth159

A web search showed that it used to be sold at the EA gear store.

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    A web search showed that it used to be sold at the EA gear store.
    It's only the second one I think I've ever seen.

Anyway, when does NFS = NES?

When Sean and I swapped plates. He emailed me about the NES plate I just listed tonight. I told him I'd be interested in a trade for the NFS plate. I threw in some power button stickers and a half-dozen of the 8-bit Mario Pepsi bottlecaps, and voila: we're both one very cool plate richer.

**EDIT** Wow, it says that you won it, too (before he could pull the auction, I guess). I hope he's got more than one of 'em... If not, I'll let you have it. I have a hunch that NES plate was going to go for more than a bill. It literally wasn't up five minutes before I had five views on it.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 05-15-2008 at 11:20 PM.

I never did find out anything about it at the EA Gear store. There's nothign there now. I DID find out that 72 of them were given away as prizes in an Xbox LIVE contest. On top of that, they gave away a NFS:PS branded 360 console. There was a list of winners. I sent a message to the console winner and asked for a picture for the database.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Awwww man, why is it all the good stuff is listed after I go to bed. That stinks that it was a buy-it now.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpierrevincy

He's got a bunch of good stuff again, check it out.
    Last edited by wicked_d365; 05-19-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spell

Cry

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpierrevincy

He's got a bunch of good stuff again, check it out.
    Man he's got some nice plates for bidding... maybe I'll have some extra $$ to pick up 1. always when I'm low on funds.. lol

They end in just under 2 hours, The raest of the rare
    http://entertainment-memorabilia.sea...sZnyghauctions

Edit: The Our Lady Peace plate went for 396. plus 15 shipping, Damn.
    Last edited by wicked_d365; 05-19-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Last edited by Jesse757x; 05-21-2008 at 05:57 PM.

http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?...360&loc=topnav

just FYI for anyone that wants a WWE faceplate you can buy them straight from there website.

i have seen a few of these go up on ebay..just wanted to make sure no one overpays for them.

It is an actual faceplate and skin for 24.99 from WWE and they have 3 designs to choose from!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?...360&loc=topnav

just FYI for anyone that wants a WWE faceplate you can buy them straight from there website.

i have seen a few of these go up on ebay..just wanted to make sure no one overpays for them.

It is an actual faceplate and skin for 24.99 from WWE and they have 3 designs to choose from!!
    I thought there were actually six to choose from: three wrestlers and three divas. Not arguing, I just heard differently.

Thread Information