Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

some cool custom faceplates, the first one is the only one i actually find interesting and there pretty cheap.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/The-Cu...716054QQsofpZ0
    Looking for Quake IV plate, knockoff or real.

Quote Originally Posted by racingfreak92 View Post
    some cool custom faceplates, the first one is the only one i actually find interesting and there pretty cheap.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/The-Cu...716054QQsofpZ0
    Those are cheezymonkey's. He hangs out in here.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Yeah and it looks like some of his sold. There used to be more than that listed. Or maybe the listings just expired

Some one was looking for RARE Ace Combat 6?

#1 #90188639701 orHere
    #2 #190188639479 orHere
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

idk if this is a good price, but a COD4 faceplate is up for a little less than $50 with shipping. Its BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/CALL-OF-DUTY-4-F...sid=p1638.m122
    Looking for Quake IV plate, knockoff or real.

Ok I just found some stuff on eBay again.

PGR3 pre-order faceplate (not the 700 series) item 320206906709

Japanese Orange Sun and Pink Bubbles item 320206937484

US Forza 2, Blue Dragon, and The Outfit 320206942931 and item 320206943239

All of these auctions are from the same seller and are buy-it now or best offer except for the Orange Sun/Pink Bubbles one. That one already has a few bids on it. Plus all of them are FREE shipping except once again for the Orange Sun/Pink Bubbles one.

Registered User cheezymonkey999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Yeah and it looks like some of his sold. There used to be more than that listed. Or maybe the listings just expired
    no they didnt sell... sadly... but i like them so i dont mind hanging onto them.
    "It aint easy bein cheezy" XBL cheezymonkey999

Does anyone know where I could get a COD4, Mass Effect, Halo faceplates? Or any cool looking ones. I seen the Rainbow Six Vegas Faceplates on ebay which was going $99.99 US. Right now I can not see myself spending that amount of money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ricanelite View Post
    Does anyone know where I could get a COD4, Mass Effect, Halo faceplates? Or any cool looking ones. I seen the Rainbow Six Vegas Faceplates on ebay which was going $99.99 US. Right now I can not see myself spending that amount of money.
    ya that is way too much for one. But about the cod4 and other plates look around ebay for a seller named pro_gamer and then i forget his name but he has them. But for the mass effect just go to your local game shop. cya
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 01-18-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Yeah, there's only one Mass Effect plate that I'm aware of. It's a plate+2 skins for $29 at most any game store. Halo is the same way but there are a number of plates to be found.

I'm going to be patient on the COD4 plates. They'll come down. There are too many of them out there for them not to. Ditto for Rainbow 6 Vegas but I don't think there are as many of those around. I wouldn't pay more than $40 for one though.

Yeah, I got my R6:vegas plate for 45.00 shipping included. They don't go on ebay that often but if you're diligent about your search you can find one. I was going to buy the 99.00 "buy Now" offering but I quickly realized that it was a premium price. Now, if it was something that I reallly had to have, it would be no prob but, paying that price means you're getting a RARE plate and for me that constitutes a print run of 5,000 or less and I don't think there are less than 5,000 of these plates floating around.

As for Mass Effect, I know you can find those at EB Games, but they are 30.00(For freakin' skins I'd throw away before I desecrated my 360 with those hideious things) and are pretty easy to find.

Happy hunting Bro.

Laters

Ali

I made a pretty cool ME custom but I don't have any more stickers so I can't make another one.

So that makes it one of a kind. Durn. Lol.

wrong thread, my bad.
    Last edited by ali rock 110; 01-18-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-DEAD-OR...QQcmdZViewItem

DOAX2 Kasumi faceplate, only $79.99 BIN.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-15-Xbox-3...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy has fifteen faceplates for sale for $150 plus $20 shipping.

The bad: He has one bad feedback as a seller and one as a buyer with only about fifty total feedback. So that would raise a red flag with me. He does take PayPal so you can document receipt of payment.

The good: There's an odd selection of plates here. Zero Hour is probably the only one worth more than $50, but he does have two of the Madden 2007 which are kinda rare, and a FEAR plate, which is not cheap either. Plus there's a Blue Dragon and a Gamestop Clancy plate. But the weird one is the LOTR Eye of Sauron plate, which I've never seen before.

Banned

well if any of you have been holding back on getting a Cod4 faceplate here is your chance, item #110217403698. Signed by infinity ward it is a nice collectors piece and i would want it but hey i would not pay 100 usd for it so oh well. Also there is a sid meiers civilization plate #1300/2000 its pretty cool item # 270205866663. have fun and if any of you(moltenluv) doesnt want these posted just pm me and i will edit it and say bunnies so that you may get the plate while everyone else is confused on why i posted bunnies in the heads up thread.

I didn't see the signed plate when I looked earlier. I did see the Civilization plate but held off. That's too "marginal" a plate for me right now.

I did up my bid on the Swarovski plate though. Just so I can lose it again, I'm sure.

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

i'm planning on bidding on that call of duty 4 plate. i don't want to get into a war with anyone if it's not needed so pm me if you're plannin on bidding on it too and i'll probably pull out.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

I don't think anybody cares if you put your stamp on a plate if you're just claiming one. Like me ant the IdolM@ster plate. It's not a one of a kind, it's just hard to find.

In the case of something like this autographed one, or a War of the Worlds, or the Swarovski plate or something like that, I think those are pretty much every man for themselves. I don't see there being a HUGE fight over this one so I don't think it's a big deal to call "dibs", lol. On the other hand, shout outs like this ARE just a courtesy thing, so I don't think you can get too mad if someone outbids you.

I mean, if gh0st_r1der outbid me on the IdolM@ster plate, I'd be hurt because I want it so bad. But I would be hurt by not having it, or by letting it get away from me, NOT hurt that HE got it. I know he's in a better position to get the spendy plates than I am. I can't be mad at him if he wanted that plate too, and got it. If he wants a plate that I want, I guarantee you that he will ALWAYS be able to outbid me.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    well if any of you have been holding back on getting a Cod4 faceplate here is your chance, item #110217403698. Signed by infinity ward it is a nice collectors piece and i would want it but hey i would not pay 100 usd for it so oh well. Also there is a sid meiers civilization plate #1300/2000 its pretty cool item # 270205866663. have fun and if any of you(moltenluv) doesnt want these posted just pm me and i will edit it and say bunnies so that you may get the plate while everyone else is confused on why i posted bunnies in the heads up thread.
    Why you have to single me out like that? LOL I am not interested in the COD 4 faceplate, I am fine with my unsigned version of it and the other one I didn't post about it because there was somebody else on the forum looking for that particular plate so I sent them a pm about it instead. I already have that one.

Thread Information