Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1372

Thread: Heads Up!

Hellon earth159

Redman Faceplate - ebay item 160315600423

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Redman Faceplate - ebay item 160315600423
    I tried to bid on the last one and got WAY outbid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Leeds-U...QQcmdZViewItem

There are six new EU fotbol plates, three from Manchester United and three from Liverpool. This plate is from Leeds. The other six are by MadCatz. No idea who makes this one. First time I've seen it though. This guy is the guy who sold me my otehr futbol plates.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Hellon earth159

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I tried to bid on the last one and got WAY outbid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Leeds-U...QQcmdZViewItem

There are six new EU fotbol plates, three from Manchester United and three from Liverpool. This plate is from Leeds. The other six are by MadCatz. No idea who makes this one. First time I've seen it though. This guy is the guy who sold me my otehr futbol plates.
    It's a printed insert on one of those Nyko clear plate sets. Nothing to see here...move along...move along.

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    It's a printed insert on one of those Nyko clear plate sets. Nothing to see here...move along...move along.
    I'll be darned, you're right. There's a Detroit plate out there like that. I'm surprised I didn't catch it.

Hellon earth159

F.E.A.R. 2 Faceplate on ebay item 110351603884

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    OMG how do you find all these uber-atomic rare plates! you must have a third eye that finds faceplates.
    Anyone else own this plate? THis photo on flickr is no longer there and it is the only time I've ever seen it. It's my most wanted plate but I have a funny feeling it's one of the rarest!!

Quote Originally Posted by Risky View Post
    Anyone else own this plate? THis photo on flickr is no longer there and it is the only time I've ever seen it. It's my most wanted plate but I have a funny feeling it's one of the rarest!!

I am talking to a company in China who has these for sale. Be patient. I'll probably have a few available. They said their minimum order is 50. They have two patterns that I want, NXE and one other. I'm trying to get them to give me a list of all of the patterns they have available, and let me know if I can mix and match or if I have to buy 50 of each plate. I don't have anything close to that kind of money right now.

Hellon earth159

You can count on me to chip in...I want the Madden 20th Anniversary and the woodland scene one.

Good to know SpaceGhost2K-XBA, count me in for definate on the stockholm one too. I'm in love with that plate.

In other news, just bought my first faceplate, Toy2R Qee + Bearbrick. Anyone know how many were made?
    Last edited by Risky; 02-18-2009 at 06:55 PM.

I can help buying a dozen if needed.

I am talking to a company in China who has these for sale. Be patient. I'll probably have a few available. They said their minimum order is 50. They have two patterns that I want, NXE and one other. I'm trying to get them to give me a list of all of the patterns they have available, and let me know if I can mix and match or if I have to buy 50 of each plate. I don't have anything close to that kind of money right now.

I heard back fro China, and the lady's boss said their minimum order quantity is TWO THOUSAND. I don't know if that's two thousand of one image, or if I can choose from a number of images (better be a HUGE number). Anyway, I don't see a 2,000 plate purchase in my personal future any time soon. Not done talking to them though so I'll keep you up to date.

More info from China. Her numbers were correct. It seems like they will print plates to order in quantities of 2,000 PER IMAGE. So, if someone wanted the Stockholm plate, they'd have to order 2,000 of them, just to get one. Ditto for the Madden XX plate.

My thing is, if the artwork is done for those, then SOMEONE had to have plates made from them. So where the heck ARE they?

That is what stuck me as being so odd about it. Presumably they were given out to everyone who went to the Stockholm event, yet only one person actually seems to have one! And he seems to be keeping pretty tight lipped about it. Don't suppose the Chinese company could send you a 'sample plate'?

Out of interest, how many $$$ do they want for the 2k plates?

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

ya, did you happen to get a price for a lot of 2000 plates. i guess if the price is reasonable you could keep one and use 1999 for customs
    then your house would for sure be filled with faceplates
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

new faceplates to sell on EBAY:

http://shop.ebay.it/merchant/pierrevincy
    Last edited by pierrevincy; 02-21-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    ya, did you happen to get a price for a lot of 2000 plates. i guess if the price is reasonable you could keep one and use 1999 for customs
    then your house would for sure be filled with faceplates
    Yeah, I mean, I considered that, but even at only a dollar a piece, that's two thousand dollars for one faceplate. If I sold twenty of the others for fifty bucks a piece, I'd only make a grand back. I seriously doubt I could sell a hundred of them for $20 each.

2000? OMG! But I can understand it as they have to set-up everything for printing them. Aren't these the Pegasus Technology ones?

BTW, I found this Faceplate: http://www.diunamaishop.it/s-det-279...e+Xbox+360.php. Never seen before, but kinda cheap! I guess they won't ship international.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal AK47 View Post
    2000? OMG! But I can understand it as they have to set-up everything for printing them. Aren't these the Pegasus Technology ones?

BTW, I found this Faceplate: http://www.diunamaishop.it/s-det-279...e+Xbox+360.php. Never seen before, but kinda cheap! I guess they won't ship international.
    I got one. I paid more than that for it and the image is pixelated. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're just one of those "gotta catch 'em all" types.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-Xbo.../dp/B001LK7FM4

Europe only. Amazon.uk won't ship video game stuff to the US.

http://store.gameshark.net/xbox360/index2.htm

Same story. Darn Brits.
    Not sure if anyone is still interested but I thought the entire range from this seller and he would ship outside of UK.

This is his email
    sales@jarlltd.co.uk, their company site www.JarlLtd.co.uk, he has an ebay account too but I am too lazy to dig it up, if you want it, let me know.

*I am not the seller

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

here is a auction for 21 semi rare to rare plates

http://cgi.ebay.com/21-xbox360-facep...A10%7C294%3A50
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thread Information