Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Banned

Also any story on what that 4players plate is about, its rare i ever see a faceplate i dont know anything about but there one is

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    Also any story on what that 4players plate is about, its rare i ever see a faceplate i dont know anything about but there one is
    I don't speak German but I am getting someone to let me know what it says. I will let all know once he emails me back.
    Last edited by Nato King; 02-06-2008 at 06:01 PM.

http://store.4players.de/product_inf...Xbox-360-.html

That's their website. Loks like a German gaming emag. You can get a plate right from their site, but you may need a German speaking friend to handle the ins and outs.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    http://store.4players.de/product_inf...Xbox-360-.html

That's their website. Loks like a German gaming emag. You can get a plate right from their site, but you may need a German speaking friend to handle the ins and outs.
    Thanks spacey good to know, by the way could you pm me your paypal i dont have it and you forgot to put it in your message also read the one i sent you its sorta funny if you have my type of humor

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

not my style. but pretty nice airbrushed plate. 230219546529.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

whoa, first one of these i've seen on ebay! it's numbered 002/200! item number 170191992996. i don't like these plates though so it's for you guys =p. is this the rarest of the three??
    My Wishlist!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    whoa, first one of these i've seen on ebay! it's numbered 002/200! item number 170191992996. i don't like these plates though so it's for you guys =p. is this the rarest of the three??
    WAHOO FINALLY URBAN me and chronik (if we get this one) will have the whole set SWEEt, so i know its rare so who is interested in going against me and him??? 002/200 that would be sweet to have i cant wait let the bidding BEGIN (sound of gong)

EDIT: I have seen about three on ebay and this is the lowest number yet and probably ever. Thanks tinytoon ur my new buddy
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 02-07-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Default DevilMayCry4 faceplates surface in Germany

Fyi - DevilMayCry4 Xbox 360 faceplates started appearing in Germany

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    Fyi - DevilMayCry4 Xbox 360 faceplates started appearing in Germany
    and you know this how?? thanks for the info though

Wow I have been waiting for this faceplate to come up on ebay about time.

here's the very first one shipping to the US. 260210129446

edit: if you buy the plate i'd def. ask him if he could package it well. it says that it will be packaged in a small packet, i don't think that's good enough packaging for a faceplate coming from that far. that's probably why the shipping is so cheap. just a suggestion for the buyer =p
    Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 02-07-2008 at 09:17 PM.
    My Wishlist!

Thanks, gh0st_r1der.

Might have to talk to my leetle German friend, heh heh heh.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

OMG I dissappear for a little and when I come back there are DMC faceplates!!!!! I must have one. LOL I always say that. But seriously I must have it. As some of you may know my 360 died and is currently in transit to the repair center. That being said I bought DMC anyway. It is going to be the first game that gets put into my fixed 360

About this 4players faceplate. I have been watching this one since it was listed. It would save me a lot of money if I could buy directly from the website. Does anybody know if they ship to the US or do I need to get my wallet ready for tomorrow when the auction ends?

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    OMG I dissappear for a little and when I come back there are DMC faceplates!!!!! I must have one. LOL I always say that. But seriously I must have it. As some of you may know my 360 died and is currently in transit to the repair center. That being said I bought DMC anyway. It is going to be the first game that gets put into my fixed 360

About this 4players faceplate. I have been watching this one since it was listed. It would save me a lot of money if I could buy directly from the website. Does anybody know if they ship to the US or do I need to get my wallet ready for tomorrow when the auction ends?
    yeah I am trying to find that out right now. Would save alot of money if I can get it from there website. But I don't understand the website.

I have an account on www.4players.de. I've registered with my USA address, however I've never bought anything from there. What I don't like on the site is that on check out the shipping cost to some country other that Germany is not shown and they want credit card info before showing the total amount of the order with the shipping.
    I send a reqest about shipping quote to USA.
    Should get response some time today

DMC plate went for 60.00. The next time one hits the market I'll be gunning for it. I like to 4player faceplate but I can't read german and I don't troll that site...Now if 1up had a faceplate that would be a different story. Welcome back Molten. I'm sorry to hear about your 360. I just wanted to give you a quick shout and say thanks, because of your "My Collection" thread I was able to track down Messy Media and buy one of his customs. I sent him a message to join this site but I haven't seen him pop up as of yet.

Laters

Ali

eBay prices for that 4players.de plate are insane. I'd never pay that for a plate knowing they're available cheaper on the actual home site.

If you guys can be patient, I'll see what I can do. I think TomDeaf1969 (or DeafGermany1969, he uses both) is going to join and officially post his collection. I have the pics and they're just freakin droolworthy.

My artist/friend Christoph is in Germany. I just sent him a bunch of blank plates to decorate. Let me talk to him and see what can be done about getting some of the 4players.de plates and sending them back here when the other plates come back. I'm paying for the return shipping. I just need to work out the logistics.

Also, the DMC4 plates sell in Germany for 19.99 Euros. Keep that in mind when you're seeing auctions for 50 Euros. A little patience will probably work in your favor with this one.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    DMC plate went for 60.00. The next time one hits the market I'll be gunning for it. I like to 4player faceplate but I can't read german and I don't troll that site...Now if 1up had a faceplate that would be a different story. Welcome back Molten. I'm sorry to hear about your 360. I just wanted to give you a quick shout and say thanks, because of your "My Collection" thread I was able to track down Messy Media and buy one of his customs. I sent him a message to join this site but I haven't seen him pop up as of yet.

Laters

Ali
    Hey thanks! Glad I could help you out. I also invited him to join but never heard back. Maybe he just isn't interested?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    eBay prices for that 4players.de plate are insane. I'd never pay that for a plate knowing they're available cheaper on the actual home site.

If you guys can be patient, I'll see what I can do. I think TomDeaf1969 (or DeafGermany1969, he uses both) is going to join and officially post his collection. I have the pics and they're just freakin droolworthy.

My artist/friend Christoph is in Germany. I just sent him a bunch of blank plates to decorate. Let me talk to him and see what can be done about getting some of the 4players.de plates and sending them back here when the other plates come back. I'm paying for the return shipping. I just need to work out the logistics.

Also, the DMC4 plates sell in Germany for 19.99 Euros. Keep that in mind when you're seeing auctions for 50 Euros. A little patience will probably work in your favor with this one.
    Thanks, I will keep this in mind. Ok so I wont bid on the 4players faceplate and instead I will wait for you to maybe work something out with somebody

another massive faceplate 290205751219
    PGR 3 sealed out of 700 280199694707
    My Wishlist!

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    another massive faceplate 290205751219
    PGR 3 sealed out of 700 280199694707
    I nice another massive faceplate. I also see that it's the same guy that sold the other massive faceplate to Space. phil424242 Question is how did he get his self two massive faceplate.

Thread Information