Thread: Heads Up!

And this is my last one I promise.

pm sent

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Mayhem-Fest...item27ba96bd04

Good deal on a "Mayhem Festival" plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Default some stuff on eBay

Gotta pay the bills so here are some doubles i have....

E305 RINGS OF LIGHT E3 2005 XBOX 360 FACEPLATE

HALO 3 SINGAPORE LAUNCH PARTY XBOX 360 FACEPLATE

GEARS OF WAR E3 2006 LIMITED EDITION FACEPLATE LIMITED TO 500

I'll also be listing a couple of Call of Duty Modern Warfare European Imports, a few other Gears of war 2 plates so keep an eye out on my ebay auctions here: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...valid_username

Quote Originally Posted by phuture 909 View Post

I'll also be listing a couple of Call of Duty Modern Warfare European Imports, a few other Gears of war 2 plates so keep an eye out on my ebay auctions here: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...valid_username
    I would think the GOW would be more expensive. That one is one of my top 5 faceplates. Anyone out there thinking about it, I would jump on it. A great price!

http://shop.ebay.com/krombacher40/m....id=p4340.l2562

Tomdeaf has some things listed on eBay, but more importantly is the background of his pictures. Coooool.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    http://shop.ebay.com/krombacher40/m....id=p4340.l2562

Tomdeaf has some things listed on eBay, but more importantly is the background of his pictures. Coooool.....
    it's a beautiful thing aint it?

On another note, is this Olympique de Marseille football team faceplate worth getting? i can't find it in the database

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Soooo..... I'm selling my Civilization Revolution faceplate, and I really have no idea on the actual value on it. But I was gonna post here to get more traffic to it perhaps. Any suggestions on the price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-Civili...#ht_500wt_1413
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

I got knocked off eBay for selling a stupid Gears 3 beta code... if anyone is interested in any of these, then please PM me your email(i can't send PMs yet due to low post count and i'm not gonna spam for it)

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I got knocked off eBay for selling a stupid Gears 3 beta code... if anyone is interested in any of these, then please PM me your email(i can't send PMs yet due to low post count and i'm not gonna spam for it)
    so you were trying to profit off of a limited time beta where people could get the codes for free?

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric-XBA View Post
    so you were trying to profit off of a limited time beta where people could get the codes for free?
    Hello symmetric, please do not assume or insinuate such, I do not want to be portrayed that way in here. Even thought I dont think I need to explain myself, it was because I was giving the code I got for the preorder as a free bonus in one of my auctions to entice bidders. Ebay claims even thought I had a receipt, is is still a virtual itam and not allowed to be part of any transaction even if it is free of charge.

That's crap on eBay's part. There's 27 items in this link alone that should be shut down, if that's the case.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

I made Gears plates and Epic shut them down because I didn't license them. That's an entirely different matter than this. If you have a code that you can't unload, and you list it just so people who want it can find it, so what if you get a thousand dollars for it? I have two codes I've literally been unable to give away. Everyone who wants one has one. They were VERY liberal with them. But I bet if I put it up on eBay for .99 Buy It Now, someone who hasn't been able to get one would be delighted.

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Hello symmetric, please do not assume or insinuate such, I do not want to be portrayed that way in here. Even thought I dont think I need to explain myself, it was because I was giving the code I got for the preorder as a free bonus in one of my auctions to entice bidders. Ebay claims even thought I had a receipt, is is still a virtual itam and not allowed to be part of any transaction even if it is free of charge.
    lol ooooohhhhhh ok, same page. Now that makes more sense to me, my bad. All I thought was that you had a free code and were trying to make money off of it. I agree with Space in that it's b.s. on ebay's behalf.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Oh. My. GOD! /head explodes

Hellon earth159

All that for $300!!
    I hope it was someone here that won this.

I think it was. *wink

I have a regular saved search that I use that eliminated results that include guitar, controller and a couple of others. Once in a while I run the search a second time and take all of those restrictions out. That's what I did two nights ago when I found this. It had only been posted for about an hour, and it had a $200 starting bid and $300 Buy It Now. It was like the planets were in line: I did the odd search, it had just been posted, it had a buy it now, and I had the money in my account.

The guy selling it is a product manager for Xbox and was probably involved in their original prototype creation for Microsoft. There are a couple on there that I can't make out from the picture and a couple I know for a face I've never seen before so I'm dying to see what finally arrives.

I emailed him and asked him to double wrap them in bubbles and I'd pay the extra if necessary, so he's taking an extra day to do that. I"ll get better individual pics once they show up.

When he called this the motherlode though, he wasn't kidding.

I spent some of my E3 money to get these, so some of the plates that are duplicates of plates I already own will be re-listed so I'm not going to E3 broke.

Congrats

Here's a better picture of that megalot of plates. I also got a list that details the plates. I'll put a couple of notes next to the list. It goes from the bottom left, left to right by row. Any text after a dash - is mine. Any other text is his.

"Some of these face plates are one off customs made by the Xbox marketing team as potential plates that were going to be made!!"

Gunshot bullet hole in grey - unknown.

Full Auto - Common

Wood light - Prototype of the pale Wood plate from japan w/ no text? Plate only, no doors or i/r port or button.

Adidas FIFA 2006 - Common

Launch team 2005 [x2] - Relatively common

Peugeot 206 the Peugeot is a classic! That came from the Mexico sales sub
    The faceplate was basically a collaboration with Peugeot car dealers in Mexico city to get a free Xbox 360 [at launch] when you purchased the car. - STUPID RARE

Adidas +10 limited edition - Relatively common

Gold snake skin - not sure. Will get a better look when it arrives.

Dead or Alive beach volleyball - semi-rare/HTF.

Halo - common

The Outfit - common

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six - common

Woody - STUPID RARE PROTOTYPE note the black sync button and off color power button.

EA NCAA 08 football [in full original packaging] - common

Gears of War epic [in full original packaging] - common (unless it's a package test prototype)

E305 launch x2 - out of package so unnumbered - dang. Was hoping for a x/500 version.

Black and grey check - don't know, carbon fiber prototype maybe?

Ravens NFL team - common

Eternal Sonata - common

Caution - STUPID RARE PROTOTYPE shown at E305

Blue Dragon Limited Edition - Uncommon

Gears of War - This may be the prototype I saw on an Xbox at an E3 satellite briefing one year (2007?) If it is, it's been on my list since then as the "plate which I am unable to mention" lol.

Console - STUPID RARE PROTOTYPE shown at E305

Korea launch swirl - VERY RARE launch plate from Korea.

Adidas basketball 5 [in full original packaging] - semi-rare

Team Xbox Madcatz [in full original packaging] - semi-rare

War of the Worlds - STUPID RARE /falls over dead.

Grey - unknown, Joytech blue/gray two pack?

Adidas ‘Impossible is Nothing’ Japan limited edition - uncommon

Flames - There are knock offs of this (I have one) and if this is either Microsoft or Mad Catz branded on the back, it's the first I've ever seen except for promotional photos.

Gears of War Emergence day 2008 - one of 500.

Black with white swirl - I think this is in the database as Joytech black with white tribal. I've never actually seen this plate - only promotional images. I wasn't sure it was actually ever made. I suspect this is a prototype and they never went into production, so this could be "it."

Zero Hour - uncommon

Forza 2 - common

N3 Ninety Nine Nights - STUPID RARE distributed "sticker on plate"

X05 Canada event Perfect Dark Zero - OMG STUPID RARE it's listed in the database because I saw a photo of one but I've never seen one. Same as N3 and other Canada X events and launch plates distributed "sticker on plate" /falls over dead again

Seattle Seahawks NFL team [in full original packaging] - common

New York Giants NFL team [in full original packaging] - common

Raiders NFL team - common

Canada red - What the heck? I have no idea at all. Never seen it before.

Gold croc skin - no idea, same as gold snake skin. I'll know better when it gets here.

Viva Pinata - common

Test Drive Unlimited -uncommon

EA Soccer Korea - What the heck? pt. 2 Electric Boogaloo. Never seen it, but I'm gonna go STUPID RARE.

X05 Canada Xbox team - STUPID RARE. Only 200 made. Never thought I would ever, ever have one (three different kinds were made). Does this mean I need to see if Taco has the other two? Yes, yes it does.

Blakc and white check - Another carbon fiber prototype? It has black doors.

Blue Dragon Limited Edition - second one in the lot.

Joytech Camouflage - common or uncommon but not rare - I just never snagged one.

Gears of War - the common version (not retailer specific)

VERY RARE Xbox team Xbox Live with characters [in full original packaging] - Qee Toy2r box set - semi rare.

Orange swirl [in full original packaging] - uncommon

Silver [in full original packaging] - common

Blue swirl [in full original packaging] - common

I Made This Xbox team [in full original packaging] - VERY RARE (not STUPID RARE though lol)

Project Gotham Racing 3 PGR3 [in full original packaging] - rare/HTF - note the green tab.

Woody [in full original packaging] - common.

WHEW!
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 05-20-2011 at 04:17 AM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MISADVENTURES-PB...item3a66731454

PB Winterbottom plate, pretty hard to find.

Thread Information