Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Ugly) Tropicana Twister Faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    just pm me with the cost to ship about 10 of them to Orlando, FL and we might have a deal
    Hiya UNV...

I don't really have a problem shipping you a few but honestly, if you're looking for 10 you must be trying to sell them. I'm not looking to make a profit on all this and I frown upon anyone else who intends to do the same. I'd really like to spread the love a little and give others a chance to get some but if after a few days, there are no takers, you're second in line to get a bundle as per your request. One other user has asked for all 50 and if no one comes forward, I'll probably send him 40 and you 10...unless you guys can work something else out. I recently gave away more than 80 of these locally...wishing now I had kept them. LOL! Lets just see how it goes.

Thanks!
    Last edited by LzzrdBoy; 03-19-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    Peace Be With You!
    The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Hidden Content

I've bought a number of these to use for customs. Probably a hundred total. Paying for shipping on fifty individual items is WAY not gonna happen though, lol.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I've bought a number of these to use for customs. Probably a hundred total. Paying for shipping on fifty individual items is WAY not gonna happen though, lol.
    Hi Space...

As I've already PM'd to some others... I'll consider shipping some bundles and would be happy to package them together but if it's all about who wants them the most or who wants the most of them...may come down to offers.

Originally I was just looking to give them to individuals who wanted them...resulting in about $2 shipping for each. However, if, like youself and some others, there are folks who would like 10+, we'll have to work out something. They're all still in the original packages they were shipped in from Young America so it's just easier that way.

Gonna' wait a day or two to check interest and we'll go from there! No worries though...something can surely be worked out. Gotta' get rid of them one way or another!!!
    Peace Be With You!
    The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LzzrdBoy View Post
    Hi Space...

As I've already PM'd to some others... I'll consider shipping some bundles and would be happy to package them together but if it's all about who wants them the most or who wants the most of them...may come down to offers.

Originally I was just looking to give them to individuals who wanted them...resulting in about $2 shipping for each. However, if, like youself and some others, there are folks who would like 10+, we'll have to work out something. They're all still in the original packages they were shipped in from Young America so it's just easier that way.

Gonna' wait a day or two to check interest and we'll go from there! No worries though...something can surely be worked out. Gotta' get rid of them one way or another!!!

Well I could take whatever you have left after you part a few of them out. There are indeed a gazillion of them out there. The hard part is finding ONE person with a large number of them. Katamari has been talking to you about getting some for customs (for me) but I'll stay out of it and just let you two talk so it doesn't confuse things. Thanks I think she did say something about making you a custom plate in exchange for a bunch of the Tropicana plates. That works for me.

Well I could take whatever you have left after you part a few of them out. There are indeed a gazillion of them out there. The hard part is finding ONE person with a large number of them. Katamari has been talking to you about getting some for customs (for me) but I'll stay out of it and just let you two talk so it doesn't confuse things. Thanks I think she did say something about making you a custom plate in exchange for a bunch of the Tropicana plates. That works for me.
    Oh, and I'd take them inside their boxes, all inside a bigger box, because I"m really hurting for boxes for mailing plates. I LOVE the idea of having 30-40 prefectly sized shipping boxes. Booyah.

Yeah...I mentioned possibly getting a custom plate made from one of them if I ship them all to you. There would be no charge for the plates themselves but s/h would have to be covered. Even still, as light as they are, I can't see them costing more than $10 to ship... so long as I take them out of their current shipping envelopes.

Oh, and I'd take them inside their boxes, all inside a bigger box, because I"m really hurting for boxes for mailing plates. I LOVE the idea of having 30-40 prefectly sized shipping boxes. Booyah.
    Unfortunately, they're not in "boxes". They're actually packed into special envelopes that have pull-strips down the center. So, once you pull the strip to open the package, it's no longer usable. Sorry. The faceplates however, for those of you who aren't aware, come inside the little plastic molded faceplate holder thingy... similar to those you see on store shelves. I've attached a pic. If you look closely, you can see the outline of the molded sleeve.
    Peace Be With You!
    The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LzzrdBoy View Post
    Hiya UNV...

I don't really have a problem shipping you a few but honestly, if you're looking for 10 you must be trying to sell them. I'm not looking to make a profit on all this and I frown upon anyone else who intends to do the same. I'd really like to spread the love a little and give others a chance to get some but if after a few days, there are no takers, you're second in line to get a bundle as per your request. One other user has asked for all 50 and if no one comes forward, I'll probably send him 40 and you 10...unless you guys can work something else out. I recently gave away more than 80 of these locally...wishing now I had kept them. LOL! Lets just see how it goes.

Thanks!
    I actually i am going to use them to practice on, i am trying to get back into painting and hope to use them to make a few customs on and layout some ideas

That's right. I forgot about the packing. Probably easiest way to ship a number of them would be to take them out of the packs, but leave them in their bubbles. That's how I got the last batch. You can cut the hang-tab part of the bubbles off so they take up less space that way.

Thread Information