Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, get out the wallets.

Default Ladies and Gentlemen, get out the wallets.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgh0st_r1der

Looks like someone took advantage of the .10 eBay listings yesterday, lol!

Guys, do me a favor and don't innundate him with requests to pull the stuff from eBay and sell it to you for less. If there isn't a "best offer" option, then the price is the price. And those are reasonable prices for the plates listed - they're just rare plates. Sure, you MIGHT get them for less, if waiting six months and fighting other people for them appeals to you.

All that said, I'm lusting after the NCAA 2007 because of the gaping hole in my collection. I wonder how fast I can get these Monsters Inc. plates finished....
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

PS my mom is preparing to spend $1000 right now on glass paperweights, so seeing that DICE plate sit there for $169 is killing me.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...3aMEBIQ3aMESOI
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 12-28-2007 at 02:20 PM.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Yeah I have been looking at these since they went up. I have a few that are on my wish list I might think of bidding on some of them.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

I noticed this too. The only ones I am interested in are the DICE and DOAX ones but I dunno if I wanna part with that much cash right now.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    I noticed this too. The only ones I am interested in are the DICE and DOAX ones but I dunno if I wanna part with that much cash right now.
    I am feeling what you are saying. I am glad that the bidding ends next year. hahaha

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Oh I just noticed the X06 Canada one too! Ohhhhhh! I was being mesmerized by the rare faceplates until I added what all 3 faceplates would cost me. Almost $500. Darn it! However I am watching them just incase I happen to change my mind. Oh the temptation is so..........i dunno tempting?

Holy faceplate overload!!! my god sooo many i want soo little money

... Looks like someone took advantage of the .10 eBay listings yesterday, lol! ...
    Actually yes, I've been waiting for the discount listings for a long time. But I'm so pissed to myself because I fell asleep in a front of the computer at about 11:00pm and woke up at 2:00am and I missed the opportunity to list some PCI-E video cards at the discount rate. ( I had very long work day, as I spent the last 2 hours ( between 9-11pm listing faceplates ) )

... Are you selling you collection ? ...
    Hell, no. I think those count for about half of the total of the unique faceplates I have ( very comlpex sentence that has all the information, so don't ask just read it two - three times )
    I just placed some to gain capital, fund the business and future purchases. The rare ones (faceplates) are not listed (not for sale), so don't ask !

... Why those prices? ...
    Every faceplate ( considering the quality and rarity ) is priced very reasonable and affordable for everybody
    Last edited by gh0st_r1der; 12-28-2007 at 11:44 PM.

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

It's nice to see a site with people into faceplates. I use the original since mine is the Halo 3 console but this is something that should be way more popular than it is.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    It's nice to see a site with people into faceplates. I use the original since mine is the Halo 3 console but this is something that should be way more popular than it is.
    And that is exactly what I'm trying to make happen.

Default Ghost, please hit me with a PM...

look for my PM and hit me back.
    Last edited by ali rock 110; 01-02-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: none

Thread Information