Thread: wtf... i thought that some1 would know the answer

Default wtf... i thought that some1 would know the answer

ok so i got the E305 singed by j. allard but someting is up. it is a E# plate and it was singed by him but the case is a misprint !!!! the 5 is upsode down, and on the back it has the # duh.. but there is some writing on my other E3 plates right next to the # but this one has the writing on the other side in revers. i will make a vid on youtube and post the linke here to it it might be more clear. here is a pic....

here is the upsidedown 5 like wtf...

here is the normal # and the writing is riht next to it...

and here is the # with no writing next to it it is on the other side of plate.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Sleeping

like I'm getting nervous that It is a fake. Does anyone know y that this is like this?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

Banned

The plastic was sealed inside out. The 3 is also upside down. So it is a misprint. You cant fake an E305 it is pretty much illegal and impossible probably.

That doesn't look anything like the J Allard signature I have, and I got mine signed in person (memory card)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    That doesn't look anything like the J Allard signature I have, and I got mine signed in person (memory card)
    great now im going to go cry myself to sleep all night...

ND I ALSO JUST NOTICED THAT THE 360 RIGHT BELOW THE POWER BUTTON THING IS ALSO IN REVERS.
    Last edited by ChRoNiK120; 12-29-2007 at 10:51 AM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

It might just be a misprint.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

OK I'm no expert on faceplates but if there are parts reversed and upside down then it's fake. If you got it from eBay, report the seller and dispute the sale. You may get your money back.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

OK y'all, calm down. I have an explanation for this.

You ever pull your socks off from the top and they end up inside out? That's what happened here. The bag holding the faceplate is inside out.

Notice on the second picture the giant "E305" in gray? Notice how the print goes over the area where the disc drive door goes? There's nothing there, so how it the print on the plate hanging in mid air? It's not. It's not on the plate, it's on the bag.

Here...

Look at the text actually printed on the faceplate USB door. It should be right.

As to the writing in the back, I can't comment on that because I can't read it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I'm looking again and I must be misunderstanding something you're saying.

What is the thing in the top pic with the letters reversed? There are no rings, so I don't know what it is that I'm looking at. I look at the Allard signed plate and the letters on the door look right.

What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I'm looking again and I must be misunderstanding something you're saying.

What is the thing in the top pic with the letters reversed? There are no rings, so I don't know what it is that I'm looking at. I look at the Allard signed plate and the letters on the door look right.

What am I missing here?
    ok what i did was i took out the faceplate and put a piece of wight paper in there cuz it is easyer to see the lettering when there is a piece of paper in there. on the case that holds the actual plate is all reversed exept for so me things...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    OK y'all, calm down. I have an explanation for this.

You ever pull your socks off from the top and they end up inside out? That's what happened here. The bag holding the faceplate is inside out.

Notice on the second picture the giant "E305" in gray? Notice how the print goes over the area where the disc drive door goes? There's nothing there, so how it the print on the plate hanging in mid air? It's not. It's not on the plate, it's on the bag.

Here...

Look at the text actually printed on the faceplate USB door. It should be right.

As to the writing in the back, I can't comment on that because I can't read it.
    and that kinda confued me...hahaha
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Well, that's what I mean. If you put a piece of white paper in there so you could see the backwards print, then the print isn't on the plate, it's on the bag.

Since the bag has been opened, pull out the plate and give us a good shot of it from the front.

Once I unpack my new place, Ill show a pic of what a real J Allard sig looks like for reference. I don't know if yours is fake or not, but I know mines real, so you can compare and make your own call.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

ok cool and i am going to upload a pic of the plate byitself i know that the plate is fine but my true question is on the back how come that the #/5000 is correct and everything els is wrong. know that the plate is fine but i was also wondering if the sing was real... thanks for all of ur help!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Thread Information