Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MaDDigital's Collection

Default MaDDigital's Collection *new arrivals

Pictured below are the ones I have now..
    I have many coming in the mail, just havent arrived...
    Check my next post..

Let me know which one you want to know about

Mad
    Last edited by MaDDigital; 01-11-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added pics

Nice, I wish i had those Assasins Creed ones and the lanch.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Banned

nice is the pgr3 a real one out of the original 700 or an asian ripoff?? if you still have the box, its fake if it has an orange half circle image on the top right corner of the box

Registered User SGT TrunkMonkey's Avatar

Default Need Some

I am thinkin i need some plates here, i am tired of the same old same old...If i were to custom anyone know any types of paint to use?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Very nice faceplat collection can't wait to see the rest of your faceplates.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    nice is the pgr3 a real one out of the original 700 or an asian ripoff?? if you still have the box, its fake if it has an orange half circle image on the top right corner of the box
    Slight correction. It isn't exactly an Asian ripoff, it is an actual Microsoft brand faceplate that was given out as a pre-order bonus or something of that nature. Also it is a green half circle not an orange one. Sorry I don't mean to be picky I just thought I would throw that out there.

I have a question for you MaDDigital. The faceplates that come with skins, did you buy the entire set or did you manage to find them by themselves? I really would like to have the Assassins Creed and Mass Effect ones but I do not want the skins. I do not like skins on consoles. All I want are the faceplates but I really don't want to have to pay $30+ just because they come with skins.

So, the following PGR3 Faceplate is an Asian knock-off. Am I right?

How much is a knockoff/preorder PGR3 faceplate? I would like to get one and the real ones are to expensive
    Looking for Quake IV plate, knockoff or real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal AK47 View Post
    So, the following PGR3 Faceplate is an Asian knock-off. Am I right?

Yes that is the pre-order one. The PGR faceplate that is part of the 700 series does not have that little green half circle at the upper right of the package. I have also been told that the 700 series ones are carbon fiber on both the front and back where as the pre-order one is white on the back with the little holographic Microsoft sticker on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOwnzYew View Post
    Nice, I wish i had those Assasins Creed ones and the lanch.
    Go into a store and buy the AC ones then, they are everywhere
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Well I was hoping that the rest of the collection would be posted before I had to go to bed but no such luck Gives me something to look forward to I guess. Hopefully they will be here waiting for me tomorrow evening. I can't wait to see what else you have

I was thinking the same thing. I have been refreshing the page just to see if he done it yet. I can't wait to see. Like a kid in a candy store. Like a fish out of water. Like a crack head on crack. I just have to see his collection. lol hahaha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by racingfreak92 View Post
    How much is a knockoff/preorder PGR3 faceplate? I would like to get one and the real ones are to expensive
    There not too expensive i just got one for $70. i will post a pic here when i get it. I hope it is real carbon fiber

$70 for a preorder? What? You got ripped off dude, the 700 limited batch go for 50-70 alot on ebay.

And its not real carbon fiber, there is a guy that makes them into real carbon fiber though
    Looking for Quake IV plate, knockoff or real.

Here they are... Updated . Ill add pics of the new faceplates as they arrive..

My PGR is original 700.. It had the promotional note on the bottom and its a real MS faceplate with "patent Pending on the back" its identical to the original and ms faceplates from a build perspecive on the rear... just has differnt build date..

Mine is white on the back with Patent Pending as well, so it looks like a preorder plate. It's made very well so it's pretty obvious to me that it isn't a bootleg.

Comments on your collection:

The GameStop Army plate was available on eBay for $49.99 and I've just now finally seen them in stores for $19.99.

I want your Water Puzzle plate. We need to work something out so I can kill you and take it.

You have the oddest settings on your camera. Everything looks flourescent (yellow wave, pink balloons, etc.)
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Wow

Nato King wipes his buttom lip because drool started to flow from his month after looking at these faceplates.

Yea, this is a quick and dirty photoshoot with my camera phone.. I will take higher rez pics with less per picture to get the detail. (the walls in the room i took the pics are a faded yellow color so with no flash, took that yellowish tint..) THe only two "knockoff" faceplates in the collection is the COD2 and Quake which I got as part of a "lot" purchase off ebay. Seller just added them in so I wasnt going to turn them down.

Thread Information