Thread: Leethal 4ce's customs

One Red Hot BAMF

Thumbs up Leethal 4ce's customs

I'll just edit this as I complete things. I plan on being finished with the controller by Friday (only the paint job that is).
    If a mod wants too, lock the other thread or delete it (but locking it is a better idea since there's some good info).

So here's my WIP (work in progress) log so far:

1/9/0712:26 AM
    Here's the deal. I have a couple extra controllers as well as a controller shell (poor thing was in the road so I took it in and fixed it up with the thought of painting it in the future). I decided I really need a new project to work on, so I've already taken apart and sanded the controller.

I'm about to go prime it with the leftover citadel colors primer I have from when I was making and selling Warhammer figures. I know what design I'm going to paint on it but I'm going to keep it a secret.

Also, it will probably take a little longer than it normally would because if all goes as planned, I'll be making a picture tutorial and putting a video up on YouTube.

1/9/07 1:31 AM
    I just got finished priming the controller. I had forgotten how fast Citadel dries! I was able to do a second coat after 5 minutes!

I'm going to let the second coat dry overnight. I actually might have this all finished by Friday, considering the camera I got for the holidays takes video and has some sweet editing software. I still want to do the idea I was thinking of, but if you all have any requests, I might change my mind.

Oh crud I just remembered, I don't have clear coat left over.... I'll have to stop at my craft store tomorrow.

I'll add pictures later of my work so far and the older warhammer guys
    My Faceplates: The one that came with my 360
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Current Projects:Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

One Red Hot BAMF

Here's an update for you all. These are the base coats. Anyone wanna take a stab at what the theme is?

56k WARNING!! CLICKING ON THESE LEEDS TO HUGE IMAGES :P!!!!
    Last edited by leethal_4ce; 01-10-2008 at 07:42 PM.
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by leethal_4ce View Post
    Here's an update for you all. These are the base coats. Anyone wanna take a stab at what the theme is?
    Does it involve naked androids?

That paint looks really uneven. Does the sealer smooth it out or something?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

One Red Hot BAMF

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Does it involve naked androids?

That paint looks really uneven. Does the sealer smooth it out or something?
    NGE it is

Which part? The black or the red? The black was sprayed on (albeit after I hand painted a black coat because I didn't have spray at the time :/) and the red is smooth now (went over it a couple times it looks a lot nicer)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

One Red Hot BAMF

Okay update: First paint job SUCKED. I hate gloss black, so I went and bought flat black. Looks a lot more professional. I'm also changing the them from Evangelion to Portal. I'll be done by this weekend (lots of schoolwork).

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information