Thread: idea for a custom faceplate

tis117.com

Default idea for a custom faceplate

i have an idea for a custom faceplate please excuse the poor photoshoping im still new to it i would paint it my self but i am HORRIBLE at painting but i would like this naruto face plate with Itachi Uchiha on the front and either his normal sharingan eye or his mangekyou sharingan eye on the power button and i would like the whole faceplate black with the naruto symbol in relativly the same position and i would like either his first or last name on the controller port flap can anyone gimme a price range on this please

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    i have an idea for a custom faceplate please excuse the poor photoshoping im still new to it i would paint it my self but i am HORRIBLE at painting but i would like this naruto face plate with Itachi Uchiha on the front and either his normal sharingan eye or his mangekyou sharingan eye on the power button and i would like the whole faceplate black with the naruto symbol in relativly the same position and i would like either his first or last name on the controller port flap can anyone gimme a price range on this please
    Ask artist pavel hes one of the only ones here that can paint in that type of detail. he is pricey though $200 but i do consider everything he makes a complete work of art.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Hmmm very nice Idea. I like the way you are using the whole faceplate. I the eye over the power button. If so that would look cool.

I made an itachi plate that is like his cloak. Black, with white outlined red "puffs", and his eye in the button with the paisleys, whichever one that is. It was a hit.

Yeah, you're not going to get a plate like that for less than $100 and I wouldn't voich for the quality $100 would get you. I also don't know if Pavel will paint a logo on a plate. He's done Master Chief and Dead Rising zombies, but I don't rememebr seeing a logo on any of his work.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

tis117.com

is there any chance u can make another one with the monkegyou sharingan eye in the power button with the cloak again?

Hey, I got billz. 'Course I can.

Here's the other one:

Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information