Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
OMG! This made me laugh! It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of this thread. And yes I do like your cat.........I guess you read my Bio I just put up a few days ago. I didn't know what to write so I just rambled off a bunch of stuff that may or may not be interesting. Hahahah I just read what you wrote again...........my cat, who will eat you I love it! I just don't know quite why I find it so funny.

Don't feel old Spacey, my Mom is gonna be 54 this year. My Nanny is in her early 80's and my Pappy is in his mid 80's. My dad will be like 46 or 47 (not sure because I stopped having any kind of contact with him when I was in my late teens) and I will be turning a year older! See I decided to stop aging at 21 since everybody says thats how old I look I figured I may as well just go with it
glad you liked it and wow your family is ancient moltenluv, nah i am kidding but props spacey that plate will look great anywhere you should buy a display case for it alone, a really tall one. And moltenluv i have no idea what you are talking about with the bio thing u said i just think my cat like to eat people and that is why it weighs 17 pounds and has awesome demon eyes