Thread: Ciruit City Selling MS Silver Plates for $2!!!!

One Red Hot BAMF

Default Ciruit City Selling MS Silver Plates for $2!!!!

Check their website! You have to do in store pickup, but if there's a location close to you with it in stock, IT'S WORTH IT!

I know there is the "Heads Up" sticky, but this isn't a "collectable" so much as it is an AMAZING deal for customizers!
    My Faceplates: The one that came with my 360
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Current Projects:Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

why did you post this in 2 different sections. it would be better if it was just in one or all three. But whatever that is cool and spacey and the rest of the customizers will be happy.

One Red Hot BAMF

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    why did you post this in 2 different sections. it would be better if it was just in one or all three. But whatever that is cool and spacey and the rest of the customizers will be happy.
    because I wanted to make sure anyone that came here didn't miss it and the collectors board isn't really something people check all the time.
    My Faceplates: The one that came with my 360
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Current Projects:Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I dont have a Ciruit City , I have The Source- By Ciruit City, I dunno if there the same.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leethal_4ce View Post
    because I wanted to make sure anyone that came here didn't miss it and the collectors board isn't really something people check all the time.
    idk i check everyone at least 10 times a day srry that i noticed

Thread Information