Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: first custom

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    yah today i was putting the clear coat on and i had a chemical reaction with the plastic paint and it cracked up ill post picks of it later today
    I hate it when that happens. I've had that happen a number of times.

I'd still do the red ring though.

Do this: Take your cutting board and put a piece of masking tape about five inches long on it. Take another piece and put it next to that one, with them overlapping a bit. Keep doing that until you get it about four inches wide.

Take a glass or bottle with a mouth about 1 3/4" wide. Turn it upside down and use an X-acto knife to "draw" a circle around it. Peel up the outside tape and it will leave the circle stuck to the board.

Put your tape with the hole in it on the faceplate so that the recessed area is exposed.

Take a round object 1 1/8" in diameter and cut another circle out of the other circle. Take it and put it over the power button. (I'd actually do it a little larger than that, like 1 3/8" or the RROD painted part would be too wide. Hard to get it centered like that, though.)

Now take a couple of strips of tape about 1/4" wide and lay them in a cross.

There ya go.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

tis117.com

ok final product of the faceplate i made i put it the xbox that i have that is broken so here it is also i have a photo of the chemical reaction with the clear coat to \

tis117.com

what ya think?

so it glows red instead of green??? Thats awesome.
    shame about the reaction though.

tis117.com

no it glows green on a working xbox that xbox is my broken one that i havnt sent in yet

Default Selling Xbox 360

I'm selling one very lightly used and 100% working Xbox 360. It is just the console though. I'm not selling the HDD, any accessories or power brick. The price I'm asking is $159.99 + $15 priority shipping. Again, the console is working as good as new, and there are no scratches or any damage on the case or the faceplate.
    PM if interested

tis117.com

lol no thnks i have 2 xbox's one works one doesnt lol the first xbox i got got the RROD and i sent it in. then UPS lost it so i called 1-800 for my xbox and they said they would look into it about a month past no reponce so my mom was fed up with waiting and bought me and my brother a new core system cause i already bought the hard drive and hd cable. later that week my mom called them back demanding them to send us an xbox so they did and it came and it was just sitting around but i would take it out for lan partys and stuff. about 3 months of having it my xbox was acting weird so i took it out to cool it down. i came back from dinner and i pluged it in and i got the RROD i was really pissed but luckly i had the refurbished xbox and now thats what im using i just havnt gotten to calling 1-800 for my xbox to get it repaired yet. so that the story behind my RROD xbox lol but thnks for the offer

I want to buy the RROD console from you. Check you PMs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    I want to buy the RROD console from you. Check you PMs
    i have to say ghost your the only one here that would

tis117.com

i have officially started my second RROD skateboard so far i have just the bottom painted red tommarow after school im gonna paint the top red and this weekend im gonna mask it off and paint it black and the sometime next weeked add the clear coat and put it up on ebay

tis117.com

hey guys if u dont remember i was making a second skateboard deck and was gonna put it on ebay i made it and its now on ebay heres the item number check it out

Dude, that same paint cracking effect happened to me when I tried to clear coat some controllers and my GH2 guitar a while back. Frustrated the ever-loving s*it out of me because it ruined the controllers.
    I salvaged the guitar, but the back of it looks like I made it out of red play-doh now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

tis117.com

yah i know its really annoying im still deciding whether or not i want to sand it down again and paint it again not sure i wanna go through all that again but u guys should def bid on my ebay item its the RROD skateboard i painted 110225196370

tis117.com

dont forget guys my board is on ebay 30 bucks starting only 2 days left still no bids

how much would shipping to the UK be?

Thread Information