Thread: I call dibs!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I call dibs!

With a possible apology to tinytoons if necessary.

There is a Microsoft/Massive faceplate up on eBay. I have had this in my most wanted list since I first put a wishlist up in the forums. I moved it down into the "impossible plates" section because I figured that the one I saw was a fluke and I'd never see another.

Tinytoons had the opening bid on it, but only at a buck because my first bid is only like $1.25

**EDIT** Oh, he's looking at it right now, too, because he bid up again. It's at $5.50 now. I've bid pretty high, and I'm sorry I didn't see it first or it wouldn't be an issue, but I REALLY NEED THAT PLATE.

That is all.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

you may have it space. sorry i bid again, i didnt realize it was you until after. how's my spaceplates going?
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    you may have it space. sorry i bid again, i didnt realize it was you until after. how's my spaceplates going?
    Sheesh, I owe YOU the apology. If you tip it my way, I will be eternally grateful.

Well, I hooked up with the sticker guy today. I bought THIRTEEN FEET of stickers. It took me all evening to get them seperated. Anybody who's been waiting on stickers will have their plates in the works again tomorrow. I'm not doin' jack but working on plates the next two days. I do have an actual date Thursday night though, so forgive me for that one.

Oh, I got your Piranha Plant and pipe today. I was losing the bid on those dotmatrix Mario bottlecaps, and there was someone else with about 65 of them for BIN of about $74 with shipping, so I got it. So, I'm gonna be in the hole in a MAJOR way on THAT plate, lol. But there should be a number of Marios in the lot, so no worries. I know moltenluv wanted a second plate so maybe I can do an underwater one for her or something.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 01-30-2008 at 03:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Sheesh, I owe YOU the apology. If you tip it my way, I will be eternally grateful.

Well, I hooked up with the sticker guy today. I bought THIRTEEN FEET of stickers. It took me all evening to get them seperated. Anybody who's been waiting on stickers will have their plates in the works again tomorrow. I'm not doin' jack but working on plates the next two days. I do have an actual date Thursday night though, so forgive me for that one.

Oh, I got your Piranha Plant and pipe today. I was losing the bid on those dotmatrix Mario bottlecaps, and there was someone else with about 65 of them for BIN of about $74 with shipping, so I got it. So, I'm gonna be in the hole in a MAJOR way on THAT plate, lol. But there should be a number of Marios in the lot, so no worries. I know moltenluv wanted a second plate so maybe I can do an underwater one for her or something.
    wow you still getting girls, good on ya spacey, and i am bidding 200 for that plate, ITS RED, my favorite color and i cant hold back because it says massive which is just like me. Nah have it i dont really like this plate or know who/what massive is. oh well good luck just get the dont bid thing through gameking, gamer76, and ghost's head.

ARE U AFRAID OF THE CLOWN INSANEKID13's Avatar

just love how everybody gets along
    NEVER QUIT
    thanks to Hidden Content for this sig
    thanks SuperGaz for the sig
    IT'S JUST A GAME

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INSANEKID13 View Post
    just love how everybody gets along
    Thanks we try are best to make everyone here feel like home. and if I haven't said it Welcome to the site.

What does the Microsoft/Massive faceplate look like?

Does anyone have a pick/link?

Thanks
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneyez9 View Post
    What does the Microsoft/Massive faceplate look like?

Does anyone have a pick/link?

Thanks
    Here you go

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    Here you go
    ya its pretty boring and ugly well more boring

It's not boring. Bite me.

Oh, and Radio Shack has those "build your own" sabers from Master Replicas for only $49 right now. They're a little short, but you can make a number of varieties of sabers out of the pieces. Well worth the $69, much less $49.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    It's not boring. Bite me.
    you name the time and the place, EST by the way

Thread Information