Thread: X05 canada plate

Banned

Default X05 canada plate

well ya'll may know that i have a X05 canada plate. I have decided that i really dont like it and would rather sell it. I will first ask you guys here and if the price is right you might have it sent to you. i am sorry but will only accept paypal. Also i will put it on ebay next week so you have exactly 4 days if you want it. Pics are in my collection page or be lazy and look below...

there are lots of imperfections so dont bid if you think it is mint, the previous canadian owner didnt know how to keep rare stuff in a good condition. they you go happy whatever

I'd offer you $50 for it plus $5 shipping. It's rare alright, but wow, def. not great condition. I'd still end up having to replace it down the line.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I'd offer you $50 for it plus $5 shipping. It's rare alright, but wow, def. not great condition. I'd still end up having to replace it down the line.
    good luck its the only one i ever saw on ebay and even Ghost wanted it so good luck.

oooo lookie what jak wants to sell... jk. yea wow that plate is pretty messed up but it is still cool so i might take a little bid but nothing to high lol i realllllllllyyyyyyyy want that call of duty singed one like really badly and then i also want a Korean launch plate so yea there goes a good chunk of money...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    good luck its the only one i ever saw on ebay and even Ghost wanted it so good luck.
    I'm not trying to talk you into it. I simply made an offer. If you got a better offer or just want to wait for one, feel free.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

well since it has no interest i guess it will be going to ebay.

Thread Information