Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gameking28's Collection

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

is there and price you'd take for that 2006 prototype #8... pm if possible(i'll be waiting foreveeeeer)
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    is there and price you'd take for that 2006 prototype #8... pm if possible(i'll be waiting foreveeeeer)
    Haha right now I'm hanging on to all my plates. However if the day ever comes when I decide to sell off my collection I'll save that one for you - and the Sweeden launch for Spacey (If Nato doesn't challenge him to a fight to the death over it that is).
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Haha right now I'm hanging on to all my plates. However if the day ever comes when I decide to sell off my collection I'll save that one for you - and the Sweeden launch for Spacey (If Nato doesn't challenge him to a fight to the death over it that is).
    What you mean If of course I am going to challenge him. But looking at only three if you sell #8 to tinytoonsbuster The Sweeden Launch to Spacey, I would be happy with the #4. As long as I get something out of the deal. I am not picky. Well i would like them all but I can share a little.

So if you ever sell is that a deal.
    Nato

If I was in your shoes, there's no way I could sell ONE of those plates. I would have to get out of collecting and sell them all. Otherwise, the hole would drive me insane.

And I know you bought that one guy's enormous collection. I'd be interested in knowing (via PM of course) just exactly what that set you back, and what it's like to live life with only one gonad left.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Thats an awesome collection Gameking, I'll be there one of these days

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    If I was in your shoes, there's no way I could sell ONE of those plates. I would have to get out of collecting and sell them all. Otherwise, the hole would drive me insane.

And I know you bought that one guy's enormous collection. I'd be interested in knowing (via PM of course) just exactly what that set you back, and what it's like to live life with only one gonad left.
    Haha that's what I was talking about. I don't think I'd just sell one or two of them, I'd be selling the whole thing (but probably piece by piece). If I sold a couple of the rarer ones to make some quick cash but kept the others, I'd go nuts eventually trying to get the ones I sold back.
    And I think I know what you're talking about... I've only bought one person's collection.
    And life with one gonad is great. Just ask Lance Armstrong - we're more aerodynamic now. I'm going to enter the Tour de France next year.

Thanks Silent!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

Haha that's what I was talking about. I don't think I'd just sell one or two of them, I'd be selling the whole thing (but probably piece by piece). If I sold a couple of the rarer ones to make some quick cash but kept the others, I'd go nuts eventually trying to get the ones I sold back.
    And I think I know what you're talking about... I've only bought one person's collection.
    And life with one gonad is great. Just ask Lance Armstrong - we're more aerodynamic now. I'm going to enter the Tour de France next year.

Thanks Silent!
    u mean korbs???

Wow...That's all I can say.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

tis117.com

very nice collection u got there

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    u mean korbs???
    Naa. I talked to Sean about a couple of his plates, but his stuff was selling for huge prices since everyone knew about his collection. People with more money than sense were the ones that bought up his stuff. Back when I talked to him, I couldn't afford anything he was selling.
    Nice guy though. Its too bad he had to sell off his stuff - he was the "original" super collector of faceplates as far as I know.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

Naa. I talked to Sean about a couple of his plates, but his stuff was selling for huge prices since everyone knew about his collection. People with more money than sense were the ones that bought up his stuff. Back when I talked to him, I couldn't afford anything he was selling.
    Nice guy though. Its too bad he had to sell off his stuff - he was the "original" super collector of faceplates as far as I know.
    Next with taco head ya his collection was massive from what i saw which was small pics, but i mean at the hight of his collection he had freaking 40+ E305's, couple of "I Made This's" Developers xbox signed by gates, and prototypes like the "CONSOLE" plate and the flames one. I wish he didnt sell he could have been here.

how Taco was a collector?! he used his connections to get stuff for free. he didn't pay for any of those. stop kissing his a$$.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    how Taco was a collector?! he used his connections to get stuff for free. he didn't pay for any of those. stop kissing his a$$.
    ur grammar went to hell on that post and you shouldnt talk he has bought stuff from you. Also why do you have such a bone to pick with him is it because of that thing we talked about???? He is really a nice guy have a chat with him some time he has xbox live when you get on some time we can all have a big game of halo or what not and you can battle it out with him to the death and then till the respawn. I dont like to kiss his ass its just that he was the first faceplate person i knew and also he got me into it so, sorry but he thinks your nice so why shouldnt you???? Jealous
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 02-04-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Its fun and i am stupid and cant read

>>> ... you shouldnt talk he has bought stuff from you. ...<<<
    HE NEVER bought stuff from me and I NEVER bought stuff from him

>> ... before you start calling him an ass. ... <<<
    I never called him that. I said he is not a collector. stop reading every other line, read every line

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    >> ... before you start calling him an ass. ... <<<
    I never called him that. I said he is not a collector. stop reading every other line, read every line
    Ahh srry that was my bad editing post now and srry but yes he has bought stuff from on ebay though, and how is he not a collector??? he has a crap load of plates and hell if i had a ton of contacts and connections i would use them to get free stuff too, you do it for autographs. Also we can discuss this more in pms if necessary i am sorry gameking to have ruined you collections post with these comments. Ghost i am sorry and i will try to not talk about Tacohead in your midst. Thanxs yall and have a super day

heh its cool. These things happen.
    Must be something in the water here on the forums lately!

Anyway, I'm going to clean up the pictures a little bit this weekend. I'll fill in a couple holes and try to take a picture of the whole collection.

Thanks to all for the complements! It's fun having something to collect, but it's nothing without friends who collect the same stuff to talk to, compare, and trade with.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

heh its cool. These things happen.
    Must be something in the water here on the forums lately!

Anyway, I'm going to clean up the pictures a little bit this weekend. I'll fill in a couple holes and try to take a picture of the whole collection.

Thanks to all for the complements! It's fun having something to collect, but it's nothing without friends who collect the same stuff to talk to, compare, and trade with.
    YOU DONT TRADE, but i understand your point and it is valid, also did you steal those prototypes?? and if not i am telling bill gates that you have them and he is going to be SO mad. Heheheh, by the way why is all the water here green??

Haha! I do trade! I just trade money for plates - so far only with Spacey though.

I was actually telling him (via PM) about the collection I bought that he asked about. It was last February and long before this section of XBA existed.
    I ended up with a lot of duplicates after that. Instead of hanging on to them, I immediately turned around and hocked them on eBay.
    I wish I had held on to them. I would've had some great plates available to trade.
    I'm sure I'll end up with more duplicates eventually. When I do, I'll be trading a lot more.

As for the prototypes, how I got them is a highly guarded secret. I'm a student by day, secret agent by night.
    I got them from a German seller named Jens. How he got them is a mystery to me though.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

Haha! I do trade! I just trade money for plates - so far only with Spacey though.

I was actually telling him (via PM) about the collection I bought that he asked about. It was last February and long before this section of XBA existed.
    I ended up with a lot of duplicates after that. Instead of hanging on to them, I immediately turned around and hocked them on eBay.
    I wish I had held on to them. I would've had some great plates available to trade.
    I'm sure I'll end up with more duplicates eventually. When I do, I'll be trading a lot more.

As for the prototypes, how I got them is a highly guarded secret. I'm a student by day, secret agent by night.
    I got them from a German seller named Jens. How he got them is a mystery to me though.
    YA i know Jens well thru a person that i am not mentioning for a reason that is actually in this forum but that sucks you bought from him he is actually a big head in MS(not sure though rumor) and thats how he got them also it sucks u bought from him because he usually tries to rip you off and always does he offered me a E305 for 300+

Thread Information