Thread: Need Help

The Monkey & The Moon xacidxsoulx's Avatar

Default Need Help

I am normaly pretty good at this sort of thing but i cant seem to find the best way to get the sound working for my 360 , i have it hooked up through the component video on my lcd monitor but cant figure out how to run the sound anyone know how?
    Hidden Content
    myspace.com/moon_monster_horror

The white/red are for your sound. Are you going through your tv or a speaker system?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    The white/red are for your sound. Are you going through your tv or a speaker system?
    Oh damn, thank you variation, I had forgotten about the wires, woohoo Imma plug my stuff into my stereo system.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

The Monkey & The Moon xacidxsoulx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    na i figured it out now i was thinking that once you switched to the HDTV setting and used the component cables i thought it blocked the audio cables on the av cables ... i had the notion in mind that i had to use the digital out
    Hidden Content
    myspace.com/moon_monster_horror

5. Thread Information