Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Facplate Addict Forums get together

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hahahah....really? Thanks. But it is true. I left an unhealthy relationship almost a year ago and since that there have been no dates. I always thought that pretty gaming girls were in high demand too. Shoot I could have the pick of the old phogies that are customers (old as in like 70-90!) where I work but other than that

He wasn't sterotyping he was being nice
    sure he was he called me a nerd because i play video games and wear glasses the ass hole

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    sure he was he called me a nerd because i play video games and wear glasses the ass hole
    Ummmm no I really don't think he did. There was mention about the nerd community but nothing about you. You do realize that we aren't always talking about you right? Besides you just need to embrace your nerdosity! Its ok I play video games and sometimes wear glasses too. I even wear video game related t-shirts to the gym since I have so many of them from when I worked at EB. Maybe that is why I am dateless, maybe I should do my hair and makeup and spray myself with fake tanning stuff and wear those little spandex outfits and douse myself with an enitre bottle of perfume before I go to the gym Women like that make me laugh!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Ummmm no I really don't think he did. There was mention about the nerd community but nothing about you. You do realize that we aren't always talking about you right? Besides you just need to embrace your nerdosity! Its ok I play video games and sometimes wear glasses too. I even wear video game related t-shirts to the gym since I have so many of them from when I worked at EB. Maybe that is why I am dateless, maybe I should do my hair and makeup and spray myself with fake tanning stuff and wear those little spandex outfits and douse myself with an enitre bottle of perfume before I go to the gym Women like that make me laugh!
    technically i was trying to start a fight with Gameking because he wont answer my xbox live TXT message on what movie he is watching(people never do) and then you kinda jumped in and ruined everything but ya sure i will admit i am a nerd when i gt to 100k gamerscore(sometime next year)

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    I don't believe that for a minute! Tales of your beauty have been told many-a-time here on XBA. Girls who are into gaming (especially pretty ones) are in high demand here in the nerd community.
    The people here have gotten over it and gone to drastic measures.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    technically i was trying to start a fight with Gameking because he wont answer my xbox live TXT message on what movie he is watching(people never do) and then you kinda jumped in and ruined everything but ya sure i will admit i am a nerd when i gt to 100k gamerscore(sometime next year)
    lol I fall asleep with my xbox on a lot - watching Futurama or the Simpsons or something like that... and I'm 23.
    So when I say "The nerd community" I consider myself very much a part of it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    lol I fall asleep with my xbox on a lot - watching Futurama or the Simpsons or something like that... and I'm 23.
    So when I say "The nerd community" I consider myself very much a part of it.
    AMEN TO THAT but i cant fall asleep to that stuff its too funny, you ever see the Futurama movie pure hilarity my good chap also thank god for matt groening hes the man.....spacey if you meet the guy and get me an autograph on a plate i would buy you a midsize sedan

Moltenluv, I know KatamariKutie and I could squeeze you in somewhere. It's the commute that's the problem.

If I go out with two girls, that's a double date, right?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Moltenluv, I know KatamariKutie and I could squeeze you in somewhere. It's the commute that's the problem.

If I go out with two girls, that's a double date, right?
    only if i come

hahaha jak ur so creepy... and btw... since wen was i 13 ... tht was 2 years ago...???...... haha ok well im kinda bored so feel like telling u a tale about my day... jak might get offended but haha... ok so in english class there was a paper due... on friday i think... i hav to do it on zeus... ugh i hate the oddesy. well yea... i still hav not done the paper... so the teacher was like donovan where is your paper i was like awwww shoot i forgot it... he was like ok,... so i am debating right now if i should start working on it... but i say i should go beat army of 2 on proffesonal... but yea. i hav no idea why i told u guys this but yea there is a tale from my day and yea i know it has absolutly nothing to do wit this thread ... but heyyyyy im bored... jak dont tell mr. rogers... plz hahahaha. well peace i gotta go do something

sry for the inconvienance... how the hell do u spell tht word???
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Thread Information