Thread: XBOX in 2002

Thumbs up XBOX in 2002

Xbox for the past month has came out with a few big hits. Wreckless, RIW, UFC,NBA2K2 and JSRF. In just the next couple of days THPS3 will come out with an all new level, new characters, new tricks, and even updated graphics superior to the GC and PS2 versions. Along with the ability to download and listen to your own music exclusive to the Xbox.

Rallisport Challenge
    Hunter:The reckoning
    Blood Omen 2
    Gunvalkyrie
    Triple Play 2002

All come out this March. I would question Hunter though because I've seen a different release date at a gamestop.com .Thats an amazing amount of big hit titles to come in just a few months. Keep in my mind last month was tremendous month for the Xbox and from the looks we might just have another amazing month.

Online Play? Microsoft here has no competition from other consoles. Unless the public decides to go out and spend $140 on add-ons or wait till 2003 for nintendo to even decide if their going to go online Microsoft is pretty much the only one developers can rely on. With up to six games going online when it launches and another 12 by the end of the year online gaming is looking pretty sweet.Some of those games being Unreal Championship an online Multiplayer game with up to 16 people playing at the same time.

Another being Phantasy Star Online 2 confirmed by Sega the sequel to the massive hit on the Dreamcast. Others being

Tom Cancy's: Ghost Recon
    Sega 2K3 Sports Titles
    Armada 2:Exodus
    Shayde: Monsters vs. Humans

Thats just the start of the Xbox online I'm sure we'll here a lot more of that at E3. Which is another thing. MS has cancelled Gamestock (their own show) to put all its efforts into E3. MS will have a lot to show. One already mentioned Online games and products. Its first party games and whats up Bungie's sleeve. Another thing will be...Shenmue 2! What happened to it. I'm sure Sega's holding back for E3. Square will have to close down the project FFXI if it does not go Multi-platform so I'm sure well here an announcement of FFXI for the Xbox at E3.

Up above still doesn't sum up what is happening in 2002. The Xbox European launch this month and great titles like Project Ego, Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic, and much much more. 2002 as said by many media sources could be the year of the Xbox in this console war.

Scav.

YO SCAV880

WELCOME TO XBA!
    i see u are a new member and that this was your first post
    very good first post....
    but afta a few posts..u will be posting one sentences
    i would juss like to welcome u on behalf of xba
    and say whats up?
    if u have n e questions or n e thing juss holla...
    so peace man

OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Originally posted by E-Xbox
    YO SCAV880

WELCOME TO XBA!
    i see u are a new member and that this was your first post
    very good first post....
    but afta a few posts..u will be posting one sentences
    i would juss like to welcome u on behalf of xba
    and say whats up?
    if u have n e questions or n e thing juss holla...
    so peace man

what you mean i cant write more than one sentence???

Dont worry, he is just refering to members such as "Fear_This" who only post one liners about nothing. They do this to add to their posts, so that can feel like they are either contributing or this way they no longer look like the new guy. (Face it no one wants to be the new guy).

Welcome to XBA!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Haa

lol..you guys trip me up(ty818)..but the only funny part is, that he is telling the friggin truth and we all know it, everyone is guilty of at least 10 one-liners' in thei entire membership to this forum

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

Default Re: XBOX in 2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scav880
    [B]Xbox for the past month has came out with a few big hits. Wreckless, RIW, UFC,NBA2K2 and JSRF. In just the next couple of days THPS3 will come out with an all new level, new characters, new tricks, and even updated graphics superior to the GC and PS2 versions. Along with the ability to download and listen to your own music exclusive to the Xbox.

Rallisport Challenge
    Hunter:The reckoning
    Blood Omen 2
    Gunvalkyrie
    Triple Play 2002

You forgot:
    Spyhunter
    Knockout Kings
    Some pirate game( from the makers of Tomb Raider series)
    Crash Bandicoot
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Default Re: XBOX in 2002

Originally posted by Scav880
    Xbox for the past month has came out with a few big hits. Wreckless, RIW,

Scav.
    If you mean RAW count that game out cause it suck much a$$ and if you bought like I did you would agree. I'm getting ready to give this game away cause it's that bad.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Default Re: Re: XBOX in 2002

Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER

If you mean RAW count that game out cause it suck much a$$ and if you bought like I did you would agree. I'm getting ready to give this game away cause it's that bad.
    if you are going to give it away, then i'll take it. email me
    doey_rules@hotmail.com

Yes Gravdigger you are right about all of us being guilty posting the occasional 1 liner. The above post was geared more towards users like the above mentioned. Its not about putting your 2 cents in every so often, instead its when 95% of the persons posts have nothing to say. Does the comment contribute to anything? No.

We all come here for info and news or to make friends (me and Maximus play Halo online now regularly). If I Post a question at 9PM and then check for a reply at 9:15 often times the post is already way down the line, which is fine if you have something to say, but point here was dont fill up the forums with lame replys just to look like a hardcore addict. Lets utilize this cool site to share information and have fun. Take care all fellow XBA members.

TY
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Thumbs up 2002

the year 2002 is the year of the box it is the best syste out there and there is no doubt in my mind it will plenty awards.

WELCOME COBRA69!!!
    i would say that whole welcome msg...
    but i already wrote it once in this thread
    hehe....
    so peace.
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

I am posting this just to get my post count up, so I can be "cool"!

1 liners???? Who does that?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

so am I, just kidding. Welcome one and all to the best site for xbox right now. Post a lot of good stuff!
    Are you Ready for the XBox Revolution?

Originally posted by ty818
    Yes Gravdigger you are right about all of us being guilty posting the occasional 1 liner. The above post was geared more towards users like the above mentioned. Its not about putting your 2 cents in every so often, instead its when 95% of the persons posts have nothing to say. Does the comment contribute to anything? No.

We all come here for info and news or to make friends (me and Maximus play Halo online now regularly). If I Post a question at 9PM and then check for a reply at 9:15 often times the post is already way down the line, which is fine if you have something to say, but point here was dont fill up the forums with lame replys just to look like a hardcore addict. Lets utilize this cool site to share information and have fun. Take care all fellow XBA members.

TY

I would have to agree. I've been a member here for some time now and they are days where I'll come here and not post a thing, cause there is nothing really to post/really about.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Default Re: Haa

Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
    lol..you guys trip me up(ty818)..but the only funny part is, that he is telling the friggin truth and we all know it, everyone is guilty of at least 10 one-liners' in thei entire membership to this forum

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken
    No it's a lie, hang on this is a one liner hehehehe

Thread Information