Thread: Mario Bottlecaps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mario Bottlecaps

I put these up here mostly for tinytoonsbuster, but someone else might be interested in them. I bought a set of these THINKING I was getting "Mario Bottlecaps." Turns out that all the Mario figures are #1-#15, and this set only includes #16-#30, which are all Luigi's. Now, the Fire Mario and Fire Luigi are identical, so no problem there. And the sprite design is exact for both Mario and Luigi with only the colors making the difference. So, a little paint, and any Luigi can be a Mario.

I bought four more caps with the swimming Mario figure, because moltenluv asked for one and TTB wants one as well.

I would like to say that if anyone wants a Mario plate and wants to pick a figure or eight from this lot to put on it, that we can work something out. But truth be told, I'm still way behind, and while I'd like to get some of my money back out of these things (they cost me almost a hundred bucks), it's going to be hard to find the time to do it.

Anyway, thought I"d throw it out there.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

awesome. ok here we go, first the plate i already paid you for =p i will send you the xtra costs for the xtra figures. the figures i would like on it from left to right (item numbers for the ones you dont have already). 330204751009. 230213604459. 230213599867. little space in between these two. 330204749941. then over the power button maybe the luigi you have jumping over the mushroom you can paint into the regular brown and red colored mario and take away the mushroom? then the plant we ordered. also, take away all the brick pieces from underneath the figures too ya know, and just glue them above the brick sticker on the plate? sound do-able? i'll just start with that and when you're ready for some more money from me we can talk again =p

also save me. 1 swimming mario, 2 fish, 1 squid, 1 blue shelled turtle, 3 blue goomba's, and 230213714829.

Space i will pay you for each piece. including the ones i want you to save for me for a later date. i will pay you right away. just let me know how much.
    Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 02-18-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    awesome. ok here we go, first the plate i already paid you for =p i will send you the xtra costs for the xtra figures. the figures i would like on it from left to right (item numbers for the ones you dont have already). 330204751009. 230213604459. 230213599867. little space in between these two. 330204749941. then over the power button maybe the luigi you have jumping over the mushroom you can paint into the regular brown and red colored mario and take away the mushroom? then the plant we ordered. also, take away all the brick pieces from underneath the figures too ya know, and just glue them above the brick sticker on the plate? sound do-able? i'll just start with that and when you're ready for some more money from me we can talk again =p
    I'm too tired to wrap my brain around all of that tonight so I'll try it tomorrow. You don't think it will look weird with that one non-8-bit pyrhana plant and all the 8-bit characters? Don't forget too, you wanted the large SMW text, not the small text.

we'll figure something out. no matter what i trust ya. i like the plant with the figures yeah, why you think it looks weird lol, maybe send me a pic tomorrow of a couple figures by it or something? did you already use the big lettering, if not i think the small would be better now? but if that's a hassle no biggie. tomorrow though man, get tah bed!
    My Wishlist!

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    we'll figure something out. no matter what i trust ya. i like the plant with the figures yeah, why you think it looks weird lol, maybe send me a pic tomorrow of a couple figures by it or something? did you already use the big lettering, if not i think the small would be better now? but if that's a hassle no biggie. tomorrow though man, get tah bed!
    I"m going right now. The big lettering works fine with a figure or two, but not 4 or 6. I sacrificed the blue plate in my collection just for your plate since you wanted THAT look, lol. I'm working on the bricks, and haven't done the ettering yet, so I can do small lettering if that's what you (now) prefer.

I also have a Strawberry Shortcake I can put on it, if you're REALLY feeling nostalgic.

now i'm a lil confused. ok if 2 figures is cool on my plate that has the big lettering can you make it the flying turtle shell guy and the hammer throwing guy, with the luigi that looks like mario, and the plant. then is that the plate you took your blue plate from or the lv2 one i am gunna have you do? or the underater one i'm gunna have you do =p. on the lv2 one i would like small lettering now with 3 blue goomba's, a blu turtle guy or 2, and the big fire power mario or maybe big mario with the figure that has the fire power plant on it...that would be kinda cool too. but first what is the "blue" plate?

edit...man, we need to talk on the phone or something, this is rough hahaha.

edit again...wait you haven't done the lettering on the first plate even yet? can i still change it to small? and whats a "strawberry shortcake" maybe i know and just forgot, refresh my memory
    Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 02-18-2008 at 03:26 AM.
    My Wishlist!

Thread Information