Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Custom Air-Brushed 360 Faceplates / System Cases / Controllers

Absolutely love the first one. Hope you get a great deal for it.
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-XBA View Post
    Absolutely love the first one. Hope you get a great deal for it.
    I love it too!!
    Last edited by $oul [A]$$A$$IN; 02-22-2008 at 12:41 AM.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to the site!

Those are some nice customs. I really like the Halo 3 console, and the Condemned faceplate.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Ohhh so you are the one who did the LOTR Eye faceplate. A while ago somebody had listed a lot of faceplates for sale on eBay and this one was in it. I begged and pleaded with them to sell me just that one since I had everything else in the lot but they wouldn't break up the set unless it didn't sell. Well guess what, the lot sold and thus robbing me of my LOTR faceplate. Anyway your work is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Ohhh so you are the one who did the LOTR Eye faceplate. A while ago somebody had listed a lot of faceplates for sale on eBay and this one was in it. I begged and pleaded with them to sell me just that one since I had everything else in the lot but they wouldn't break up the set unless it didn't sell. Well guess what, the lot sold and thus robbing me of my LOTR faceplate. Anyway your work is amazing.
    I bet he could make you another one and even kick it up a notch.

I'm thinking Oblivion Gate, myself.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

i love tht blue console cover with the clear part. i wnat that so badly like wow. i need that so bad. how much would that cost me if i wanted to buy one...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ChRoNiK120 View Post
    i love tht blue console cover with the clear part. i wnat that so badly like wow. i need that so bad. how much would that cost me if i wanted to buy one...
    I am having one similar made like that now, I will show pictures soon.

I am the guy who painted these... Thank you for putting them up here and not taking credit for them! I used to paint a lot of these, but have been doing large scale murals lately, so have not been able to paint them much. I am going to do a few more though, it is a nice change of pace. Anyway, a friend of mine told me you all were talking about my work, so I thought I would pop in. Thank you very much for your comments!

Garrick

P.S. Not much of a forum guy, so don't really know if this is right or not. I tried to discuss some of my work on a different forum last year and got blasted for spamming, so I left. Hope I am not repeating that now...

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    I am the guy who painted these... Thank you for putting them up here and not taking credit for them! I used to paint a lot of these, but have been doing large scale murals lately, so have not been able to paint them much. I am going to do a few more though, it is a nice change of pace. Anyway, a friend of mine told me you all were talking about my work, so I thought I would pop in. Thank you very much for your comments!

Garrick

P.S. Not much of a forum guy, so don't really know if this is right or not. I tried to discuss some of my work on a different forum last year and got blasted for spamming, so I left. Hope I am not repeating that now...
    Garrick, I honestly DID think you and soul assassin were the same thing. There's obviously no intention to make peopel believe that, so I guess I just wasn't paying attention. Anyway, I won the yellow fire plate and got your message about the eBay issue. I cancelled my payment to the bad account and I will wait for a new invoice to pay for it a second time.

Most sites DO balk at pimpin' yer warez, but in the instance of the faceplate forums, it's a little different. We're trying to foster growth of the custom faceplate field, so we encourage people to show off their plates and draw attention to plates they have for sale, OR commissions that they accept. We also like pictures of collections if you have one.

Anyway, feel free to show off what you've done and what you have for sale. Links to eBay auction ARE allowed in here, but please keep the focus to Xbox faceplate related stuff, and try NOT to discuss modding of consoles (inside or out). Faceplate customizing isn't considered modding because it doesn't void your warranty, but discussion of anything that WOULD void your warranty is expressly forbidden.

Garrick

Welcome...I love your work!
    Last edited by $oul [A]$$A$$IN; 02-25-2008 at 10:20 AM.

Space, Thank you. I will certainly be hanging out here as often as I can. Most of my business is from large scale mural projects, but in between these I like to paint other things like the faceplates. I enjoy the challenge that the faceplate size and shape offers. I was checking out some of yours as well. Very creative! You have that certain ability to think outside the box, and the talent to go along with it!

Soul, I really appreciate it! Thank you.

Space, Thank you. I will certainly be hanging out here as often as I can. Most of my business is from large scale mural projects, but in between these I like to paint other things like the faceplates. I enjoy the challenge that the faceplate size and shape offers. I was checking out some of yours as well. Very creative! You have that certain ability to think outside the box, and the talent to go along with it!
    I am not trying to be nosey or personal but if u dont mind do u think you could put a pic up of one of your murals i would love to see what u can do on a large surface... instead of the little faceplates.
    if you could that would be great... thanks
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

just look on this website there is loads.

Soul, I really appreciate it! Thank you.
    How do you go about doing murals if they're out of the area? Are all of those local?

Quote Originally Posted by ChRoNiK120 View Post
    I am not trying to be nosey or personal but if u dont mind do u think you could put a pic up of one of your murals i would love to see what u can do on a large surface... instead of the little faceplates.
    if you could that would be great... thanks
    go to his website:
    www.mypainteffects.com
    Last edited by $oul [A]$$A$$IN; 03-02-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Sorry... Not too bright I guess... Didn't notice that I should be answerin' questions... I am not a forum regular.

I have some of my mural work up on my website, as soul pointed out. Several more examples, I have not been able to upload yet. Just to review, I am not that computer savy...

I am listed on findamuralist.com http://www.findamuralist.com/Missour...-greenwood.php

This site has some other examples of my work. If you go there, be sure and rate me... Notice I said raTe and not the other...

Anyway, I mostly work in the Kansas City area, however, I have traveled to Chicago, St. Louis, and am currently bidding jobs in Texas, and Bulgaria. I guess we will see what the future holds. I will travel as far as the check will allow. I have been fortunate enough to have a few murals filmed by HGTV over this past year. I say filmed, because they never have made it to air as of yet, but I am milking it for all it's worth anyway!! I really enjoy painting faceplates and other small items, just for the challenge... But, nothing compares to painting a large-scale mural for me... Artistically speaking of course.

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support! This is the first forum that I have felt comfortable with. Thank you. You guys rule.

Thread Information