Thread: Never made one before. Really, really want to.

Straight line with curves BeamSlinger's Avatar

Default Never made one before. Really, really want to.

I stumbled on this site while reading an article on the OXM website. After seeing all these cool designs I absolutely must make one for myself! I have too many ideas and I'm sick of the plain white. I just have a few questions that I hope people can help me with without calling me a noob if you please.

How do I remove my original face-plate? I haven't actually tried but I'm at work at the moment and it hadn't occured to me until today that it was possible.

Can I use sharpie without prepping the face-plate? Generally I'm lazy but if theres a way to make my own without buying paint, I'm all over that.

Thanks for your help!

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to the site! You've come to the right place, there are some very talented faceplate designers here who will be happy to help you out.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

First let me welcome you to the site. Here is a clip on youtube to help you remove a faceplate. I hope it helps.

Click here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BeamSlinger View Post
    I stumbled on this site while reading an article on the OXM website. After seeing all these cool designs I absolutely must make one for myself! I have too many ideas and I'm sick of the plain white. I just have a few questions that I hope people can help me with without calling me a noob if you please.

How do I remove my original face-plate? I haven't actually tried but I'm at work at the moment and it hadn't occured to me until today that it was possible.

Can I use sharpie without prepping the face-plate? Generally I'm lazy but if theres a way to make my own without buying paint, I'm all over that.

Thanks for your help!
    you should be able to put sharpie on a faceplate no problem one of our members already did it, Cheezemoney,
    also to take off the plate put ur index finger in the usb port at the bottom of the plate and pull hard from one side. Good luck

Straight line with curves BeamSlinger's Avatar

Wow, I can already tell that I will like it here. Thanks so much. I think my first design will be ninja related. I just need to get another plate so I can get started.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeamSlinger View Post
    Wow, I can already tell that I will like it here. Thanks so much. I think my first design will be ninja related. I just need to get another plate so I can get started.
    You picked the right place to come. We don't call people noob here and we give help where help is do.

nato

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    You picked the right place to come. We don't call people noob here and we give help where help is do.

nato
    YA NOOB, sorry i couldnt help...HAVE FUN

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

beamslinger, if you have ebay, type this item number in the search engine 200199960142. it's a great price for it.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Thread Information