Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
You'll never sell that plate. I'll give you ten bucks for it and you can move on.

*peeks around corner. "Is he buying it?"

By the way, got the flame plate and I'm totally jealous that I can't get my sealer to come out like that. Really nice job, except that I wish I'd have won the blue one to go along with it.
Only time, and dollas will tell... I am glad that you got the plate and like it. Means alot comin from a talented customizer such as yourself. I kinda go overboard on the sealer. I use an automotive clear that has to be mixed with a reducer and a reactor then sprayed through a spray gun. The problem is I then have to finish sand them and polish them, (by hand), because a polisher will burn through the plate... It is a pain sometimes but I think it works well, and they are very durable.

I am going to list a green fire plate in the next day or so. I have another blue one as well that I need to get on there also. There is always next time...

Thanks to everybody for the comments! I am trying to work this plate into the schedule as much as possible, but I am getting VERY busy with other jobs. Stay patient, and I will keep the updates going as much as I can.

Nato - I am going to sell it where the money tells me too.. Here, Ebay, my garage... I have an offer of ten... Do I hear 15?