• 1-12?

3 23.08%
  • 12-30?

4 30.77%
  • 30+?

6 46.15%

Thread: New Collector looking for Faceplates!! HELP

Default New Collector looking for Faceplates!! HELP

Hey All, just really got into face plates (like literally this week) I have 1 ha ha the original..

I went to a site suggested to me by my friend Nato King ( thank you for the help www.lowdown411.com ) has a ton of face plates to look through and drool over and I picked out a few that I would like to start looking for, alot of them are hard to find so if anyones has any insight on this list let me know...

Oh and feel free to list your face plates and let us know what you have..I am really interested to see what all is out there....

UNV SuperKid's Wish List

UK launch team
    x05 Amsterdam
    zero hour
    Adidas ltd edition Fifa world cup Germany
    GRAW
    Team Xbox
    Hong Kong apartment building
    Xmen
    Lego star wars
    X06 Toronto Canada
    MS Experience "Urban"
    Rainbow 6 Vegas
    Lost planet
    GRAW 2
    WWE Triple H

thanks for all help and input and lists in advanced
    Last edited by UNV Superkid; 03-05-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Banned

OMG GIVE UP HALF THOSE PLATES ARE IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU ARE RICH AS HELL, sorry to slash your hopes but the Hong Kong plates were only on show there and were never EVER given away to anyone, no one i have ever talked to has had or even heard of a guy who had one, not to mention all of those plates except a few are $100+ usd, i hope your packing the cash, and GOOD LUCK

EDIT: Also the lego Star Wars plate was a custom 1/1 so unless you find the owner and offer him a Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post

Oh and feel free to list your face plates and let us know what you have..I am really interested to see what all is out there....

Alot of the members of this sub-forum have posted wish-lists and lots of pictures of their collections, or recent purchases. Don't let Jak scare you. He is right, some will cost you a small mint, but don't let that deter you from collecting plates. You just might have to scale it down a bit lol

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I see you made your list. HMMM

UK launch team(Should be easy to get from a friend or Ebay)
    x05 Amsterdam(going to be hard to get but keep your eyes open this faceplate should pop up now and again.)
    zero hour( People sell this faceplate on ebay alot so you should be able to get one on there.)
    Adidas ltd edition Fifa world cup Germany(very easy to get from a friend or eaby)
    GRAW(another easy one to get make sure it's not a fake)
    Team Xbox(this one is going to be tricky)
    Hong Kong apartment building(can't help you there a faceplate I don't know of anyone having)
    Xmen(Very hard to get I only know of one person that has this faceplate.)
    Lego star wars(can't help you don't know nothing about)
    X06 Toronto Canada(I have this faceplate but sorry not going to sell anytime soon but if one comes out I will let you know.)
    MS Experience "Urban"(I too am looking for this facelate. They come on ebay now and again so keep a look out)
    Rainbow 6 Vegas(I see this faceplate on ebay.co.uk alot but most of the sellers will not ship to the USA sorry to say.)
    Lost planet(easy to get there are on ebay all the time)
    GRAW 2(nice facplate and should be easy to get)
    WWE Triple H(very easy on ebay all the time)

I'll just edit Nato's and try to fill in some holes...

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    I see you made your list. HMMM

UK launch team(Should be easy to get from a friend or Ebay - estimate $50)
    x05 Amsterdam(going to be hard to get but keep your eyes open this faceplate should pop up now and again. Estimate $150)
    zero hour( People sell this faceplate on ebay alot so you should be able to get one on there. Estimate $100)
    Adidas ltd edition Fifa world cup Germany(very easy to get from a friend or ebay. Estimate $20)
    GRAW(another easy one to get make sure it's not a fake. I think it's a little harder than "easy" but some patience you can get one.)
    Team Xbox(this one is going to be tricky. Figure on $150 or more.)
    Hong Kong apartment building(can't help you there a faceplate I don't know of anyone having. You might as well forget owning this. If it ever comes up, the prices it will go for will be ludicrous.)
    Xmen(Very hard to get I only know of one person that has this faceplate. Never seen it for sale.)
    Lego star wars(can't help you don't know nothing about. One of a kind, will never be available for sale.)
    X06 Toronto Canada(I have this faceplate but sorry not going to sell anytime soon but if one comes out I will let you know. Estimate $150-$200)
    MS Experience "Urban"(I too am looking for this facelate. They come on ebay now and again so keep a look out. Estimate $150)
    Rainbow 6 Vegas(I see this faceplate on ebay.co.uk alot but most of the sellers will not ship to the USA sorry to say. Spacey should have a spare soon. Prob. $40 shipped.)
    Lost planet(easy to get there are on ebay all the time - Estimate $30 give or take.)
    GRAW 2(nice facplate and should be easy to get. Spacey bought two from teh same guy and got stiffed for $45 each. Be careful, watch feedback, get email first.)
    WWE Triple H(very easy on ebay all the time. $20-$25)
    There ya go.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    lso the lego Star Wars plate was a custom 1/1 so unless you find the owner and offer him a Ferrari
    do you think they would take a Porsche instead, j/k

No but seriously you guys thanx for the help this is really useful, and tomorrow i will begin my search, and i know it going to cost me here and there and im kool with that its my wife that scares me, i am a collector of everything from books to stamps to trading cards to game systems to sports memorabilia, you name it its crammed in some part of my house so this is definitely going to be a fun new ride

Thanks a bunch for the great start off info!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    do you think they would take a Porsche instead, j/k

No but seriously you guys thanx for the help this is really useful, and tomorrow i will begin my search, and i know it going to cost me here and there and im kool with that its my wife that scares me, i am a collector of everything from books to stamps to trading cards to game systems to sports memorabilia, you name it its crammed in some part of my house so this is definitely going to be a fun new ride

Thanks a bunch for the great start off info!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are working on the definitive Faceplate Database. You will be able to see pictures of every faceplate ever made (and many customs). There will be info about their availability and you can mark which ones you own, which ones you would LIKE to own, and if someone has one to trade or sell. Keep checking back. Everyone will have an opportunity to add to it and be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    We are working on the definitive Faceplate Database. You will be able to see pictures of every faceplate ever made (and many customs). There will be info about their availability and you can mark which ones you own, which ones you would LIKE to own, and if someone has one to trade or sell. Keep checking back. Everyone will have an opportunity to add to it and be a part of it.
    What does a girl have to do to get one of your customs?

Here is what I can get you right now :

Adidas FIFA Germany - $20
    Lost Planet - $35
    UK launch team - $60

shipping for all 3 will be only $5.99, 2-3 days delivery in USA - delivery confirmation and insurance included in the shipping cost.
    PM if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKutie View Post
    What does a girl have to do to get one of your customs?
    Have you ever taken gymnastics?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Have you ever taken gymnastics?
    wow spacey wow i mean do u have any limits wheres your mother right now, anyways.......YOGAS BETTER

Hahahaha. I *AM* flexible, but more in a philosophical day-to-day kinda way. lol Maybe I'll just look on ebay......

Banned

Hahahaha. I *AM* flexible, but more in a philosophical day-to-day kinda way. lol Maybe I'll just look on ebay......
    ya i think that might be best since spacey is hitting his mid-life-crisis and it turns out that it is going through puberty.................again........for the third time.......HA

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    ya i think that might be best since spacey is hitting his mid-life-crisis and it turns out that it is going through puberty.................again........for the third time.......HA

Hmmmm maybe I should apply to be his arm-candy and ride in his sportscar with him...... lol

Banned

Hmmmm maybe I should apply to be his arm-candy and ride in his sportscar with him...... lol
    hey its what ever your into but be careful he bites

Thread Information