Thread: Wireless headsets

Default Wireless headsets

I cant get the dang thing to work. I can hear other people but they cant hear me i have tried turning it on off and back on and still nothing Can anyone help?

What kind of headphones do you have? If they are battery powered you probably need to change the batteries. That is the first thing that goes when my batteries are low is my chat.

Loving GEARS Since 2006 BROOKLYNSBATMAN's Avatar

is it worth it cause i am so sick and tired of braking the wired ones.., but everytime i hear people on those things on gears or any other game for that matter... They sound choppy and there always going hello hello can you hear me if you can text me cause i cant hear you... lol it's retarted to get that for 60 dollars.. i dont know im confused on getting one...
    "out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!."-BrooklynsBatman
    Hidden Content
    Thanks conchord for the sig..Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYNSBATMAN View Post
    is it worth it cause i am so sick and tired of braking the wired ones.., but everytime i hear people on those things on gears or any other game for that matter... They sound choppy and there always going hello hello can you hear me if you can text me cause i cant hear you... lol it's retarted to get that for 60 dollars.. i dont know im confused on getting one...
    i just got mine and it works great fits comfortably and everything, one of my friends did say that i sound further away but they can still hear me fine....and i got my used at gamestop but works great i love it, wish i had bought one sooner

tis117.com

my headset is both wireless and wired its a big Turtle Beach headset and the wireless feature is for the game sounds and the talking feature is for the mic the mic is extremly sensitive its so sensitive people can hear my brother talking when hes on ventrillo on his computer but i love it cause i can drown out all other distractions and just focus on my game with out being annoyed by others and not being able to here the game

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    my headset is both wireless and wired its a big Turtle Beach headset and the wireless feature is for the game sounds and the talking feature is for the mic the mic is extremly sensitive its so sensitive people can hear my brother talking when hes on ventrillo on his computer but i love it cause i can drown out all other distractions and just focus on my game with out being annoyed by others and not being able to here the game
    I have Turtle Beach headphones as well. I love them so much. Like I bought them for Halo but now that I am playing COD more I am so glad that I have them. There is nothing better then being able to hear where the enemy is coming from cause you can hear their footsteps. Which ones do you have Jark? I have the most recent ones like the v3's or something. But they are definitely the best headphones I have ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    Hmmm.. so if i whear those headphones i cant hear the sound of the game through my surround only like through the head phones or is it like a..., feature you can control...
    Hidden Content

They have surround sound in the headphones if that makes sense...you can hear what side the shots are coming from or what direction the footsteps are coming from. Definitely worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Green View Post
    They have surround sound in the headphones if that makes sense...you can hear what side the shots are coming from or what direction the footsteps are coming from. Definitely worth the money.
    yup now how do u hear the people in the game is it the same as if you put the voice to come out on speakers..??
    Hidden Content

Thread Information