Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Moltenluv, is Ebay still boring ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    I disagree with you I think you do have a life and you bring joy to all of our lives here at the Faceplate forums!!

and that other dude just sucks
    UNV SUPER KID WE'RE UNITEDLY VIOLENT agianst WSUo90ii90 what ever he is a jerk and now we r friends YAY

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    I disagree with you I think you do have a life and you bring joy to all of our lives here at the Faceplate forums!!

and that other dude just sucks
    Awww that was the best thing anybody has ever said on this forum so far! Yeah he was kinda rubbing it in about the faceplate which wasn't nice. There have been quite a few faceplates that I have gotten good deals on and you don't see me coming on here telling everybody. Even when I am super excited about it I will still only say that I have the faceplate and never anything regarding money. I don't want to make people feel like crap especially if they paid more than I did for the same thing. Thats not cool. I mean I have no problem telling somebody how much I paid for a faceplate (I keep a log so that way if I ever sell I know how much it needs to go for so I don't lose money) but I only ever tell if asked. I know I have overpaid on some of the ones I have but at the same time I have gotten some really good deals as well so the way I figure it is a wash and all evens out in the end.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Awww that was the best thing anybody has ever said on this forum so far! Yeah he was kinda rubbing it in about the faceplate which wasn't nice. There have been quite a few faceplates that I have gotten good deals on and you don't see me coming on here telling everybody. Even when I am super excited about it I will still only say that I have the faceplate and never anything regarding money. I don't want to make people feel like crap especially if they paid more than I did for the same thing. Thats not cool. I mean I have no problem telling somebody how much I paid for a faceplate (I keep a log so that way if I ever sell I know how much it needs to go for so I don't lose money) but I only ever tell if asked. I know I have overpaid on some of the ones I have but at the same time I have gotten some really good deals as well so the way I figure it is a wash and all evens out in the end.
    yup ur right thats a smart idea i will start too but to keep me in the money and to make me feel better about myself every plate i have got i paid $47.83 for i a bargainer but hell i have spent way too much already

i think we all have overpaid for something that we wanted faceplate or whatever it was...if you want something you are going to get it no matter what and thats what it's all about...

That's what makes collection something so great, when you find the deals and when you overpay just to make sure you are the one that gets it...

there is nothing more satisfying as a hobby then collecting!!

Thread Information