Thread: Looking for a customizer

Default Looking for a customizer

I am looking to get a hold of anyone who can possibly make me a customize faceplate for my 360, Just let me know exactly what you need from me and estimate on total cost, you may reach me at Immortalalan@comcast.net Thankyou,

Alan

Well first off, welcome to XBA!
    Second, there are a few customizers who hang around here - it really depends on what you're looking for in a custom plate. Take a look around and see some of the work these guys have posted up here and then get in touch with them.
    A couple of the main ones are SpaceGhost2K, ArtistPavel, and mypainteffects. They all do customs for various prices and each has a different style and specialty if you will.
    SpaceGhost2K's Mom has even jumped on the customizing bandwagon (and she's damn good with crystals and super glue).

Take a look around and enjoy your stay here in the Asylum.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

I am, like, super swamped right now so unless it was a total no-brainer, I'll have to beg out. Sorry.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks for the invitation and the advice, I'm going to try mypainteffects, took A look at there work and it's definetly something that i am looking for. So if all goes well i will have it posted up here, thanks again guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Alan View Post
    Thanks for the invitation and the advice, I'm going to try mypainteffects, took A look at there work and it's definetly something that i am looking for. So if all goes well i will have it posted up here, thanks again guys.
    YOUR WELCOME GLAD I AONE COULD HELP, along with some minor aid from gameking, spacey, and jesus

Thread Information