Thread: I need to sell a plate or two

Default I need to sell a plate or two

Spacey's plates

I need to buy a camera before I go to Seattle in April. I'm going to get that Casio EX-Z77 that JEJE13 uses. I can get one off eBay w/ extras and shipping for about $150. I've got $30 in my PayPal account right now, lol. I'm working feverishly to get some already-ordered plates done and into the mail. I have an assortment of stuff going out today for ali rock and moltenluv. I shipped ghostrider and gameking and goldeneyez and moltenluv stuff in the past week or so. I'm almost ready to mail four more to kdub. Anyway, I'm a plate makin' fool this week, so if you need something, lemme know.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I need to buy a camera before I go to Seattle in April. I'm going to get that Casio EX-Z77 that JEJE13 uses. I can get one off eBay w/ extras and shipping for about $150. I've got $30 in my PayPal account right now, lol. I'm working feverishly to get some already-ordered plates done and into the mail. I have an assortment of stuff going out today for ali rock and moltenluv. I shipped ghostrider and gameking and goldeneyez and moltenluv stuff in the past week or so. I'm almost ready to mail four more to kdub. Anyway, I'm a plate makin' fool this week, so if you need something, lemme know.
    hot damn!! Can't wait!!

Hey man if you need anymore help with my Faceplate(When the time comes) Just message me because i have a couple of more pictures that might be able to help you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tree Y View Post
    Hey man if you need anymore help with my Faceplate(When the time comes) Just message me because i have a couple of more pictures that might be able to help you.
    Give me everything you want considered. My PM box is almost full and I have to go, so you might have to wait until I can get it cleaned out tomorrow.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

alright and how much do you think it will cost.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Thread Information