Thread: 1000th post

Banned

Default 1000th post

well its that time when me (Jak aka Rory aka that annoying kid on the forums) finally got to his 1000 post. I know this is nothing to start a thread about but hell if i ever have started one that actually mattered. Also to commemorate me i will be selling off all my plates sadly since i have lost all my money to plates. Now sadlier is the fact that the five rarest ones i have are already sold SORRY and only my plates left are the ones that arent either of the Ms experience or the canadian plates or my madcatz. I have loved collecting with you guys and will still occasionally post when my two cents actually matter. I also want to thank every1 who helped me with my collection and in collecting, Moltenluv, Spacey, Ghost, Katamari, Gameking, Jak of all aces, my mom, and all my fans which number in the ummm okay their is what 2 okay forget that part but seriously i would have never really got into it without you guys and gals. It has been fun and i hope my time here hasnt been too hazardous. i loved collecting with you guys and hopefully with the money i make i will be able to buy a new plate or at least a few customs from spacey and maybe one from mypainteffects. I will still scour ebay for you guys and key you in to really rare plates if i get offered. lastly its has been wicked fun here i have opened up my friends list on xbox live so if you guys ever wanna play or chat (MOLTENLUV!!!!) i shall be there. Cya on the flip side......and now to the fun given to whom ever actually read all of that. I have 44 cents still in my paypal account up for grabs so anyone who can answer this question in a pm to me wins. What is the rarest faceplate in the world today. you might call this one a trick question and no its not opinion ITS FACT cya guys great postin with yall
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 04-14-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

ah man, jak... i hope you get the money to buy your favorite faceplate ever!!! I'll even help you a little bit if you'd like to sell me the Toy2RQEE faceplate thing i'd probably buy it from ya. PM me with a price if you want. later jak, i'll actually miss ya... a little haha.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Awww Jak. I'm sorry its not so fun for you anymore. Just think though, the money you *DO* save by not buying up stuff - you can put towards other things.

dude, i am sorry that its not fun anymore. and I hope to at least get the chance to play you in a few games over live.... stay kool tho man

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Today is a sad sad sad day Say it isn't so Jak, say it isn't so! This may push me over the edge and send me into a deep dark depression

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Oh wow. I remember when I was at 1000 post. Those were the days.

Thread Information