Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Collection (as of 4/8)

Default SpaceGhost2K's Collection (as of 4/8)

Here's a link to my original collection thread, so you can see how much it's grown since 11/8 (Five Months): http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82039

Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 04-28-2008 at 10:42 PM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 04-28-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 04-28-2008 at 10:44 PM.

There's room for the E305 plate, which is on its way courtesy of the ever bytchin' GameKing28. There's also a spot for the IdolM@ster Girls plate. And, there are two spots (one is occupied by Saints Row) that will hold some combination of Call of Duty 2, GRAW and GRAW 2. They're all three horizontal so I'll probably have to move something else around. The Stranglehold and Tropicana Twister will probably end up somewhere else, too. I THINK I have a generic "Combat" plate and one of those odd "Quake" plates coming from Australia if they're not backordered, plus there's a TMNT plate in the works between tinytoonsbuster and me. I have some other plates coming from Elite-Concepts, too. Those include at least a regular Quake plate and I honestly don't remember what else.

The last pic is my overflow wall. I just stuck some pegs up there so I had a place to get faceplates off my counters. This wall consists of unfinished/abandoned plates, finished plates not paid for, finished plates paid for but not shipped, and some of my own plates that I haven't worked into the rest of the collection or that I'm taking to Seattle/LA for gifts/autographs.

Ultimately, I hope to have display cases like TomDeaf has, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

Banned

nice mate great stuff i hope gameking gets you that e305 even though he already won it i really just hope its real

Nice, Where'd you get that rainbow 2 plate? and I got the stickers yesterday<3
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

that is quite the collection you have there, you should try to take a picture so we can see all your faceplate's in one pic (if it is possible).

what is the yellow w/blue rings faceplate? it is by the saints row faceplate.

LOL, I just saw this, I like how he puts a stickie for a plate when he gets it lol
    Pot is a plant,
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOwnzYew View Post
    LOL, I just saw this, I like how he puts a stickie for a plate when he gets it lol
    Those are just spots I'm saving for plates I want. It doesn't necessarily mean that the plates are on the way.

I got the Rainbow 2 plate from a UK seller who shipped to the US. I think I might have another one coming that I had shipped to Elite. I can't remember what he's got there for me.

The blue and yellow rings plate was a gift from moltenluv. It's listed on tacohead's site as a common asian plate but I don't see them very often. I also didn't know there was a wood plate to go with the water puzzle and sun plates.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Those are just spots I'm saving for plates I want. It doesn't necessarily mean that the plates are on the way.

I got the Rainbow 2 plate from a UK seller who shipped to the US. I think I might have another one coming that I had shipped to Elite. I can't remember what he's got there for me.

The blue and yellow rings plate was a gift from moltenluv. It's listed on tacohead's site as a common asian plate but I don't see them very often. I also didn't know there was a wood plate to go with the water puzzle and sun plates.
    I know, I guess I didnt say that right, I still lol'd.
    Pot is a plant,
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOwnzYew View Post
    I know, I guess I didnt say that right, I still lol'd.
    LOL'D is that a word? anyways nice junk spacey you should jump in on the deal, give me all your plates or die, its just like MTV's VOTE OR DIE

Default Awesome collection!

So it was you who ended up with the Swarovski Crystal. Awesome! btw - love that Phoenix Wright plate!

Quote Originally Posted by tacohead View Post
    So it was you who ended up with the Swarovski Crystal. Awesome! btw - love that Phoenix Wright plate!
    Thank you.

Yeah, and it was a blessing and a curse, because we've spent over a thousand dollars buying crystals for plates. I bought that plate from crystalninja, and my mom saw that she was selling a bag of assorted crystals so she bought them. Now she's hooked. My mom has always liked doing crafty things, but not simple stuff. When I was a kid, she did stained glass. Everybody else was doing tie-dyed t-shirts, she did batiking (same idea but with wax and a lot harder). She did macarme, crochet, lots of sewing, plants everywhere, tropical fish. We were in a tropical fish "club" I guess. We had a 100 gallon tank and at one point we had 28 fish tanks in the house. She'd decorate the tanks and we'd enter them in fairs. And she did hippie beads. Now she's doing Swarovski's and loving every minute of it. She's also got bonzai stuff all over the house, has this ridiculously awesome blown glass and millefiofi paperweight collection, and Spode and Lenox stuff all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by kdub1982 View Post
    that is quite the collection you have there, you should try to take a picture so we can see all your faceplate's in one pic (if it is possible).

I had to piece it together.

When my game room grows up, it wants to be your game room. That is a wicked setup (and I'm jealous that you have the full Maul Force FX).
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

spacey katamari told me your game room was off the hook and she was wrong all of them are but anyways great room mate you really thought it out and all

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Yeah I bought one and the power button was loose so I found another one and bought it and that button was loose as well. I sent them both to Spacey for some TLC and told him to keep one of them. I saw a few other faceplates that I sent to you hanging up here and there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Yeah I bought one and the power button was loose so I found another one and bought it and that button was loose as well. I sent them both to Spacey for some TLC and told him to keep one of them. I saw a few other faceplates that I sent to you hanging up here and there
    arent you so generous good rep on the way also where you been rae rae jamacia, lucky, hows the weather, warm i bet, wish i was there, you dont, well forget you

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    arent you so generous good rep on the way also where you been rae rae jamacia, lucky, hows the weather, warm i bet, wish i was there, you dont, well forget you
    Ummm no not quite. I have been at work from 4:30 am - 4 pm M-F and from 4:30 am - 8:30 am on Saturdays. Then on Saturdays I do all my errands and stuff I couldn't do during the week because I was at work. Then on Sundays I sleep in, play a little something on my 360 and before you know it it is time for me to go to bed because I have to get up at 3 am to start getting ready for work. Most days I come home and sit down on the sofa for a little and then go to bed. I have been very exausted lately.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    Aww I want good rep!
    I left the safety of the Faceplate forums and got my rep raped out in the wild...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Thread Information