Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Collection (as of 4/8)

Sweet! Let's make a deal KK!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Hey now! I need to find some green paint that color. Then I could make a controller for you AND I could make a matching faceplate so I can hang this one on the wall.
    Hmmm... that may be an even better idea after all!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Sweet! Let's make a deal KK!
    She's gonna trade me in on a younger geek, I just know it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    She's gonna trade me in on a younger geek, I just know it.
    Nobody younger would have your class I don't wanna trade you in, just profit off of your collection Totally different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    UNV superkid

is not from bermuda but he has a bermuda wife so you can say he is from bermuda also he comes to bermuda now and again. Next time when he comes we need to meet up. Super. What is that. Please send me a PM
    Nato is right i am not from Bermuda, my wife actually is, i have lived there but i am from the Bahamas, and we are in Bermuda about 3 times a year. but we live in Florida now..very confusing but we might be moving back to Bermuda by the end of the year or to Michigan or to Alabama (for grad school) it is just to much to keep up with

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    Nato is right i am not from Bermuda, my wife actually is, i have lived there but i am from the Bahamas, and we are in Bermuda about 3 times a year. but we live in Florida now..very confusing but we might be moving back to Bermuda by the end of the year or to Michigan or to Alabama (for grad school) it is just to much to keep up with
    Well you have your location as Bermuda so i'm not crazy or anything for thinking that

When you figure out where you are going to be then let me know lol and send me plane tickets and I'll come see you.

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKutie View Post
    Well you have your location as Bermuda so i'm not crazy or anything for thinking that

When you figure out where you are going to be then let me know lol and send me plane tickets and I'll come see you.

sounds like we have a deal, and i do have my location as Bermuda i think when i first joined the site i was there at the time or something

I rearranged the plates in my room to accomodate some new plates, plus I made room for some future additions to the collection (hopefully). There are a number coming - eventually - from GameKing28 (E305), Elite-Concepts (Quake, CoD2, and others) and tinytoonsbuster (TMNT). Those will fill in a lot of those holes.

E305 should probably be arriving on your doorstep about now. If not, it will be there tomorrow.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

E305 should probably be arriving on your doorstep about now. If not, it will be there tomorrow.
    Nothing today, so guess where I'll be tomorrow.

Lazy postal service.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Lazy postal service.
    better hope moltenluv doest read that

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

better hope moltenluv doest read that
    Hahaha too late I just did! To be honest with ya all the Postal System seems to not be the greatest lately. I dunno what is going on but everything seems to be taking a little longer than usual and there seem to be a lot of packages gone missing. In the past week we have had like 5 or 6 people come into the office I work at reporting problems. Its really weird. There have been more claims filed in the past week than in the entire year and a half I have been there. My suggestion is if you are having something shipped to you always get delivery confirmation so you can have some way of tracking it and if it is really that valuable to you insure it. I am not saying that to try to get you to pump more money into the Postal System I am saying it because I care and love each and every one of you

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hahaha too late I just did! To be honest with ya all the Postal System seems to not be the greatest lately. I dunno what is going on but everything seems to be taking a little longer than usual and there seem to be a lot of packages gone missing. In the past week we have had like 5 or 6 people come into the office I work at reporting problems. Its really weird. There have been more claims filed in the past week than in the entire year and a half I have been there. My suggestion is if you are having something shipped to you always get delivery confirmation so you can have some way of tracking it and if it is really that valuable to you insure it. I am not saying that to try to get you to pump more money into the Postal System I am saying it because I care and love each and every one of you
    awwww how sweet, lol

i think you need to transfer to the office near my house cause there service at times sucks.... and you will be close to a beach down here in sunny Florida

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

awwww how sweet, lol

i think you need to transfer to the office near my house cause there service at times sucks.... and you will be close to a beach down here in sunny Florida
    I actually joked around with my Postmaster a while back that I was going to transfer to Florida. He said it may sound like a good idea but I would regret it. He said that if I think PA is bad the Postal System in Florida is way worse. If I was going to move I would wanna move outta the country anyway. Some place pretty and tropical

Banned

I actually joked around with my Postmaster a while back that I was going to transfer to Florida. He said it may sound like a good idea but I would regret it. He said that if I think PA is bad the Postal System in Florida is way worse. If I was going to move I would wanna move outta the country anyway. Some place pretty and tropical
    *massachusetts* cough cough wooow what was that rae rae

are you hinting at the "Bermuda" that is set as my location??

and sorry Jak mass is not tropical, used to live there and 4 feet of snow is not my idea of the tropics lol

I'm afraid to ask how much you paid for that launch one. I'd probably faint.

Banned

are you hinting at the "Bermuda" that is set as my location??

and sorry Jak mass is not tropical, used to live there and 4 feet of snow is not my idea of the tropics lol
    well 90+ everyday isnt that great either

Quote Originally Posted by cin84_12 View Post
    I'm afraid to ask how much you paid for that launch one. I'd probably faint.
    Actually, it was a heck of a deal.

$500, but that's for a green launch console, green launch HDD, controller with green insert, and the "I Made This" faceplate. So, it's only $150 more than just buying a Premium console ($100 more than what the consoles cost at launch) and I got all the special stuff.

Thread Information