Thread: Artilcle on Faceplate Collecting

Default Artilcle on Faceplate Collecting

Hi guys, here is an article I was interviewed for, hope you enjoy it. I'd be curious to know if any of you share my opinions of the scene.

Just wanted to say that I made a point to give Spaceghost2k props for his custom plates during this interview but it doesn't look like it made it into the final article. Bummer!

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2008/04/...omise.php#more

Banned

I KNEW IT u only finally picture your plate for an alterior motive but anyways still great article JOSH, hehehe its fun collecting and i wish i had started earlier but then again i dont since i would be broke as hell

That's funny, I'm in SoCal too!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by tacohead View Post
    Hi guys, here is an article I was interviewed for, hope you enjoy it. I'd be curious to know if any of you share my opinions of the scene.

Just wanted to say that I made a point to give Spaceghost2k props for his custom plates during this interview but it doesn't look like it made it into the final article. Bummer!

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2008/04/...omise.php#more

Hey, I got a pic in there and a blub about customs. That works for me.

You guys in the industry are killing me. I want to work in gaming so bad i can taste it. No, wait... that's lasagne. Anyway, I'm going to Seattle next week with a resume in hand. I gotta try.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    I KNEW IT u only finally picture your plate for an alterior motive but anyways still great article JOSH, hehehe its fun collecting and i wish i had started earlier but then again i dont since i would be broke as hell
    Well... I really did mean to take some pix a while back when you first asked but work has been crazy for me this year. Let's just say the interview gave me additional inspiration to make that long haul to the display case **cough - Storage Unit ** .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tacohead View Post
    Well... I really did mean to take some pix a while back when you first asked but work has been crazy for me this year. Let's just say the interview gave me additional inspiration to make that long haul to the display case **cough - Storage Unit ** .
    ya well dont keep em there they are sweet and awesome get a REAL display case

TomDeaf needs to hook him up with the 411 on those displays of his. Tom's collection looks great in them, but tacoheads would look even cooler.

And here's Spacey, bringin' up the rear.

Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    TomDeaf needs to hook him up with the 411 on those displays of his. Tom's collection looks great in them, but tacoheads would look even cooler.

And here's Spacey, bringin' up the rear.

with ghost rider sketchin along behind the car (sketchin as in skateboardin)

Thread Information