Thread: Civilization Revolution plate for sale - #500/2000

Default Civilization Revolution plate for sale - #500/2000

I just found this forum. I've been looking for a while for some place to talk about faceplates and collecting. I've only got a few in my collection so far, but I was able to come by this one through a friend who works at Best Buy.

I'll get some pictures up soon. This is the lowest number of this plate I've seen so far. I've got an idea of what I want for it, but I'll take offers by PM. I have references at other trading sites if you'd like to see them.

I'd like to, man, 'cause that's one on my wish list. But if you had ANY idea what I've spent this month.... holy frijoles. And I've got a hunch by your write-up that you're looking for more than I'd want to spend on it, anyway. Not to steal your thunder or anything, but there are two thousand of these out there. I mean, there are 5,000 of the Bioshock sets and E305's, but those are a little bit more significant in the big picture than Civilization: Revolution. When you can get a Tags or Urban for around $200, why people are spending mad money for this plate, I'll never know.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I'd like to, man, 'cause that's one on my wish list. But if you had ANY idea what I've spent this month.... holy frijoles. And I've got a hunch by your write-up that you're looking for more than I'd want to spend on it, anyway. Not to steal your thunder or anything, but there are two thousand of these out there. I mean, there are 5,000 of the Bioshock sets and E305's, but those are a little bit more significant in the big picture than Civilization: Revolution. When you can get a Tags or Urban for around $200, why people are spending mad money for this plate, I'll never know.
    its probably because they dont show up that much i doubt they were as easy to sell as the bioshock who knows

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I would have loved to buy that faceplate from you about a week ago but I just brought one off someone yesterday for a very cheap price I think. Less than 135. I can't remember what number it is but once I get it in the mail I will come post it in this thread.

Also I got Dark Sector, Naruto, and a tag06.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    I would have loved to buy that faceplate from you about a week ago but I just brought one off someone yesterday for a very cheap price I think. Less than 135. I can't remember what number it is but once I get it in the mail I will come post it in this thread.

Also I got Dark Sector, Naruto, and a tag06.
    Ach, you're killin' men. I got IdolM@ster and one other, so I'm hardly crying.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Ach, you're killin' men. I got IdolM@ster and one other, so I'm hardly crying.
    hes killin men??? anyways check ur pms in one min i will tell you my proposal

Thread Information