Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [FS] "Urban" Experience '06 Faceplate

man if I wasn't tapped from birthdays and mothers day I'd have to get that for my collection.... Best of luck w/ the Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JEJE13 View Post
    Hello,

I have 1 faceplate Urban. There are only 200 in the world. This faceplate is very rare. Offered during the MS Experience event in Austria in 2006.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2098/...64940aaf_o.jpg

Price: 100€ / ~US$155 with shipping. Faceplate #117/200

Price: 200€ / ~US$310 with shipping. Faceplate #002/200

I ship in the world in express with tracking number and assurance. I live in France. I accept paypal only.

Thanks
    JEJE13, I want it, but I need about a week to pay for it. I know you've been trying to sell it for a while. I want the 100 Euro one. Please hang onto it for me and I'll do my best to have the money for you by next weekend.

Also, can you find an inexpensive Devil May Cry 4 plate over there? I still need one. Thanks
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    JEJE13, I want it, but I need about a week to pay for it. I know you've been trying to sell it for a while. I want the 100 Euro one. Please hang onto it for me and I'll do my best to have the money for you by next weekend.

Also, can you find an inexpensive Devil May Cry 4 plate over there? I still need one. Thanks
    Ok no prob, and if you are interested, I have a DMC4 faceplate too. 125€ DMC + Urban faces with shipping
    My Xbox Collection !! Hidden Content Hidden Content 收藏家態度

Quote Originally Posted by JEJE13 View Post
    Ok no prob, and if you are interested, I have a DMC4 faceplate too. 125€ DMC + Urban faces with shipping
    Deal. I'm working on $$$ now.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information