Thread: Wanna buy some SpaceGhost2K plates?

Default Wanna buy some SpaceGhost2K plates?

5[/QUOTE]

I have two of those very close to done. They are $75 shipped, if you're interested.

I also can do a GTA IV bling plate for you for $50, which is what the last two sold for.

I will have a Nintendo NES plate done by Wednesday for $75. It comes with the DVD tray bezel, too.

I'm trying to save up for a purchase. If there's something you want and there's money in your hand, now's the time to ask.

I have plates already in the works for Tinytoonsbuster, Gameking, ali rock, elite c, jarkman and moltenluv. kdub, did you want me to try a controller for you?

***** EDIT *******

http://stores.ebay.com/Spaceys-Faceplate-Gallery

I have added a number of things to my eBay store. Some of them are ONE DAY LISTINGS ONLY so please check them out fast. There's also a coupel of Buy It Now plates. I hope to be adding at least one more plate tonight before I take a break and go watch a movie.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 05-10-2008 at 09:01 PM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Don't know if you have thought of this, but you should consider doing D&D 4th Edition plates for the upcoming release, since it will be big.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessPieceFace View Post
    Don't know if you have thought of this, but you should consider doing D&D 4th Edition plates for the upcoming release, since it will be big.
    I'm really up a creek with new releases like that, because I'm so far behind on the other stuff I need to do. I can't get ahead of the curve. I AM trying to get some Fable, Gears 2, Ninja Gaiden II and a couple others I can't mention, ready for a Microsoft event, hoping I can get them signed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I'm really up a creek with new releases like that, because I'm so far behind on the other stuff I need to do. I can't get ahead of the curve. I AM trying to get some Fable, Gears 2, Ninja Gaiden II and a couple others I can't mention, ready for a Microsoft event, hoping I can get them signed.
    nice but i will have to talk with yu about that custom for my friend again it kinda got stopped because i was lazy and gta 4 came out and more random junk YAY

One of the Animals has been claimed.

tis117.com

actually how much would a controller cost? i need a new one my dog destroyed my old one the thumb sticks are all chewn to hell

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    actually how much would a controller cost? i need a new one my dog destroyed my old one the thumb sticks are all chewn to hell
    The cheapest I can get one is about $39 used. Minus the used discount and plus tax about cancels each other out. I haven't checked for new prices online. I'd charge $25 for pimpin' it out. And another $5 for shipping.

I took apart one of the controllers I botched - I'll put the shell in the package I'm sending out today (I didn't actually get to it on Friday).
    If it can be saved (it may be permanently screwed) we'll figure something out.
    Actually, I've got a question - do you know how to remove the triggers from the circuit board? I haven't attempted anything with those because the process of removing them from it and putting them back together looks pretty nasty.
    Last edited by gameking28; 05-06-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-XBOX-360-Wirel...QQcmdZViewItem

That's a used controller for $25.98 shipped. It comes with an uncharged, rechargeable battery pack. They have five of them.

**EDIT** There are also cheaper ones that are broken, that you could cannibalize the knobs from.

tis117.com

i might just send u a case of one of my old controllers that doesnt work anymore and swap em out is there a special tool needed to take the cases off or can u just use a phillips head screw driver

Torx T-9 security screwdriver. Its shaped like a star and has a hole in the middle. Most hardware stores don't carry them (home Depot./Lowes) but electronics stores should. I got mine at Frys.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Oh Space! Why do you torture me with this stuff? you know I want to hit you with the payapl for the Muppet Show. You know that I'm trying to stay away until I get my collection photographed and inventoried. I'm not going to try to put any undo presure on you....But if I got a PM saying "Ali this Muppet plate is the finest I've made so far and it's done and ready to ship". That would put me over the top. So, please refrain from doing that Space cause I want to keep my $$$ in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Torx T-9 security screwdriver. Its shaped like a star and has a hole in the middle. Most hardware stores don't carry them (home Depot./Lowes) but electronics stores should. I got mine at Frys.
    O'Reilly's, Autozone, Advanced, NAPA carry them to. I know, some of you guys are all like These are car places, you use them to go places other than your room. J/K, sorry had to. I'm in a really good mood right now for once.
    Their called Saftey Torx, their very common on almost every new car, you almost can't touchone with out them.

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    Oh Space! Why do you torture me with this stuff? you know I want to hit you with the payapl for the Muppet Show. You know that I'm trying to stay away until I get my collection photographed and inventoried. I'm not going to try to put any undo presure on you....But if I got a PM saying "Ali this Muppet plate is the finest I've made so far and it's done and ready to ship". That would put me over the top. So, please refrain from doing that Space cause I want to keep my $$$ in my pocket.
    Aha, but how am I going to keep myself in tiny, half-naked plastic Japanese anime girl figures without your support of my vice?

I'll "pencil" you in for the second Animal plate.

I added a link to my first post that goes to my eBay store. I have added a number of ONE DAY AUCTIONS so look fast, and there are a couple of Buy It Now items too. I hope to add one more plate before the evening is over. I have to go to SF on Monday and this is buying gas.

Thread Information