Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm having lunch with Itagaki-san.

Default I'm having lunch with Itagaki-san.

Shane Kim and Cliffy B are here. I haven't seen Dennis Dyack or Peter Molyneux yet, but they're here too.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Shane Kim and Cliffy B are here. I haven't seen Dennis Dyack or Peter Molyneux yet, but they're here too.
    You are mean. Rub it in a little more why don't you. You lucky jerk!!!! Cliffy B is soooooo dreamy

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    You are mean. Rub it in a little more why don't you. You lucky jerk!!!! Cliffy B is soooooo dreamy
    I see him in ten minutes. I'll tell him you said so.

Banned

sweet man have fun and get his sig for me and then maybe 2000 more for ebay you know what make it 3000 all to ebay thanks

*WHEW*

OK, I get to take a breather. Presentations are over. Party is on. Where's the food?

Here's an update:

Got my DOA4:Kasumi plate and my 1/2 finished Ninja Gaiden plate signed by Itagaki-san. Got a business card to send some to the studio for the devs to sign.

Got my ONE custom Banjo-Kazooie plate signed by five members of the dev team. Ditto the above.

Got my ONE Microsoft Viva Pinata plate signed by two of the team members. Ditto the above.

Got four Fable 2 plates signed by Peter Molyneux. Ditto the above. Did give one of them to Chris, the guy from Rare who has the Kameo plates.

Got four Gears of War plates signed by CliffyB. One is my E3 Emergence Day plate. Two are Gears of War 2 plates. One is a retail Gears of War plate - signed "Rachael XOXOXO - Cliffy B."

Gave info to Dennis Dyack's assistant who will contact me with a mailing address for sending plates to them to sign.

And.... CliffyB ordered two custom plates from me, and gave me his card.

I love today.

Pics later, when I get back to the hotel about ten PM.

Banned

*WHEW*

OK, I get to take a breather. Presentations are over. Party is on. Where's the food?

Here's an update:

Got my DOA4:Kasumi plate and my 1/2 finished Ninja Gaiden plate signed by Itagaki-san. Got a business card to send some to the studio for the devs to sign.

Got my ONE custom Banjo-Kazooie plate signed by five members of the dev team. Ditto the above.

Got my ONE Microsoft Viva Pinata plate signed by two of the team members. Ditto the above.

Got four Fable 2 plates signed by Peter Molyneux. Ditto the above. Did give one of them to Chris, the guy from Rare who has the Kameo plates.

Got four Gears of War plates signed by CliffyB. One is my E3 Emergence Day plate. Two are Gears of War 2 plates. One is a retail Gears of War plate - signed "Rachael XOXOXO - Cliffy B."

Gave info to Dennis Dyack's assistant who will contact me with a mailing address for sending plates to them to sign.

I love today.

moltenluv WILL FREAK WHEN SHE READS THAT good on ya mate cj will kill you though wheres her plate

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    moltenluv WILL FREAK WHEN SHE READS THAT good on ya mate cj will kill you though wheres her plate
    I would never kill him. I appreciate the love for faceplates, but I myself am not a collector of anything really. I will have one eventually But all those retail plates and stuff, no big thing to me. I like The Simpsons, though, and I was really tempted to buy the one that was on here last week.

I did go into a store that had Simpson's stuff, but there wasn't really anything cool there.

Here's some pics:

How did you get these sweet hook-ups ?

I am ****ing sick with jealousy right now. Good God Spacey, you're living my dream right now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChessPieceFace View Post
    How did you get these sweet hook-ups ?
    he is an microsoft MVP which gets him invites to tons of xbox 360 events and then when he gets there their are awesome celebs there so he all in all is a jucky ducky

Damn you Spacey! I'm stuck here at work at your parting it up with all the cool people. No, looks like you had fun. Your collection just jumped in value tremendously. Sounds like you made some sweet connects to, awesome.

WOW that is very sweet man...gotta love the perks of being an MVP. Those will bring some nice additional Value to your collection for sure not to mention it looks like you made some good connections... Always a good thing

You guys are going to benefit from this too. There hasn't been a collecting "community" before this, just individual collectors. So on the slim chance that someone got access to these guys, they got their own plates signed and that was it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a number of them signed and into the community's hands. The devs are happy to do it. It's just getting two-and-two together.

that is awesome Spacey i am happy for you that is some kinda awesome trip you are on oh yeah and im happy for moltenluv too lol....

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

*WHEW*

Here's an update:

I love today.

WOW Spacey you are the best! You have no idea what a craptastic day I am having. This makes me feel a lot better You are so lucky that you get to go to cool events and meet these people. OMG you have no idea what I would give to be able to go to just one of these events. I haven't told you this in a while but you are my hero

You didn't tell him that some crazy faceplate collecting video game obsessed girl called him dreamy did you? That wasn't supposed to be repeated. Hahahaha oh well and Jak yes I did FREAK when I read that.
    Last edited by moltenluv; 05-14-2008 at 01:06 PM.

This is why I keep coming back. I mean Space has MORE than earned his MS MVP status by his work on this site. But when he goes the extra mile and helps Molten get something super awesome....Well it just shows that Selfless generosity still exsist. Enjoy the rest of your trip Space and PM me when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    I am ****ing sick with jealousy right now. Good God Spacey, you're living my dream right now.

Aww its okay Gameking - you can date me too! Spacey will share. You dont' have to give up your dream.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKutie View Post
    Aww its okay Gameking - you can date me too! Spacey will share. You dont' have to give up your dream.
    i guess its too late for me then DAMMIT

i guess its too late for me then DAMMIT
    Well you need to wait a few years..... lol though I don't think you'd want me in my old age at that point.

Thread Information