Thread: What the F were they thinking?!

Default What the F were they thinking?!

Look what the customs did to my Faceplate! Is it illegal to import stuff with brands on it? I never had this before, so what the deal?! If I get my hands on that guy that did this...

Damn, that sucks, where did u get it from, I havn't had anything like that and I get stuff from there all the time.

dude that sucks, what did they use on it?? is that white out? or marker?

They scratched it off with something sharp. It was coming from China BTW.

that really sucks ouch!!!!

Um,I never heard of customs doing anything like this,are you sure the guy who sold it didn't send you a lemon?He could have showed you a pic of an extra he had or someone elses then ripped you off....

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Yeah I have gotten my share of international packages that were opened up by customs some where along the way and nothing like that has happened. Seems like the just open it to see what it is then tape it back up. I would be more inclined to say that the seller ripped you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal AK47 View Post

Look what the customs did to my Faceplate! Is it illegal to import stuff with brands on it? I never had this before, so what the deal?! If I get my hands on that guy that did this...
    Damn man, sucks to be you, hope you didn't pay to much.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I've gotten stuff from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, never had anything like that. I think the guy ripped you on this one, that sucks man. Turn it into a custom or something.

Wow. You ought to have some kind of recourse for that.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

WOW that's not right at all... I wouldn't think that's somehting done in customs unless they wanted to be a real jerk. Best of luck on getting some kinda answer and resolution to it... damn

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Oh while I think of it, all the packages I got that customs opened were either stamped saying that customs had opened them or taped back up with official tape that said opened to verify contents or something like that. Was your packaged marked/taped like that at all. If not then it definetly was not customs and you should file a complaint ASAP for the seller sending you a damaged item. Did you pay for it with PayPal? If so file a claim with them if not then you will have to file one through eBay.

wow...that`s outrageous, i`ve never heard customs ripped off somebody else package. Try contacting the seller dude, there`s no way that customs would do such a thing.
    Faceplate

- Gears of War (Marcus Phoenix)
    - Adidas World Cup 2006 (Boxed)
    Hidden Content

- Blue Dragon (Boxed)

DAMN. was ein penner. this is a absolutely NO GO!!!!

15. Thread Information