Thread: comparing lost odyssey to final fantasy 7 LOL....

x HoOd Luv x

Default comparing lost odyssey to final fantasy 7 LOL....

ok so i was in another forum and saw the scary words lost odyssey is ten times better than ff7.... LMAO.. does anyone agree with this ?!

thats like saying superman returns the video game( Which is pure PATHETIC IN EVERY WAY) is better than marvel ultimate alliance the superb action Rpg...

LOL.. i had to tell this

Gamerscore Whore

I think Lost Odyssey in itself is a very goo dgame. Better than FF7? Cant really say honestly. But seeing as the game Lost Odyssey was created by the Final Fantasy father, I could see him personally wanting this to be his best work to date.

I like both and I would not compare Lost Odyssey to the likes of Superman Returns.

To be honest though CC, FF7 is a RPG legend, lost oddysey just can't live up to that.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Gamerscore Whore

Oh I am not saying Lost Odyssey is better than FF7. But I dont think the analogy of Superman Returns vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance comes even close because Lost Odyssey is a very good game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    Oh I am not saying Lost Odyssey is better than FF7. But I dont think the analogy of Superman Returns vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance comes even close because Lost Odyssey is a very good game.
    OH lol, I didn't get that because I liked superman returns lol.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information