Thread: Jet Set Radio Future

Default Jet Set Radio Future

Hi
    I was thinking about buying this game, it lookes awesome...
    Anyone here have it yet, and can you give me any advice?

Talking

i picked it up and i have nothing bad to say about, other then i rules my life

the sound tracks really good, its got some weird songs on there, but i like them. the game play is really good, the controls are easy to get used to. there's a bunch of challenges in each map so you wont just be flying through the levels. and it looks good!
    Last edited by Loner; 03-07-2002 at 01:58 PM.

its really a sweet game, ive been playing it mostly more then my other games. although i didnt like the concept of the game at first (i thought it sounded really dumb) but this is the best game on xbox since HALO

I don't recommend this game if you don't like to have hours and upon hours of fun. j/k

Get the game its awesome i ttook me around twenty hours to beat the game but after that you can skate back to all the areas of the game and do the challenges plus race agianst of gangs and othe stuff. The game is great and you'll have much fun with it.

Normally, I wouldn't give a game like this a second thought. The phenomenal reviews and some extra time on my hands got me to buy it, however. Boy am I glad!!!

Skating games are not my cup of tea. Neither are cartoon-style graphics but this game is addictive.

It's easy to learn and the music soundtrack is awesome. The gameplay itself is simple but loads of fun. The multiplayer games will make this playable for a very long time.

I wouldn't put this as one of my top 3 games (Halo, PGR, and DOA3/Amped hold those spots). I would rank it right behind those, however.

I concur with the post above this game is absolutely brilliant and I'm all the way in the UK

I just bought it and it's awesome!!!
    Thank you all for your replies..
    By the way, wouldn't this game make an awesome online game?

Thread Information