Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Place Is Getting Boring

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    That's just it, I don't think he realizes that at all.
    I agree with you SP2K™. No offence Jak, but I think you should start showing the people at XBA more respect. I know its just a forum, But it dosnt make much of a diffrence, Dont show repsect at school, you get to stay after school. If you dont show repsect, you get banned/suspended. do you think people are just going to give it too you?
    Last edited by Ry; 06-04-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOwnzYew View Post
    I agree with you SP2K™. No offence Jak, but I think you should start showing the people at XBA more respect. I know its just a forum, But it dosnt make much of a diffrence, Dont show repsect at school, you get to stay after school. If you dont show repsect, you get banned/suspended. do you think people are just going to give it too you?
    okay first of all i respect all the people in the world as long as they respect me and are kind to others and all that jazz but when i say 'this place" i mean the faceplate forum, SO sorry to have offended people outside of this sub forum area so i will expect your negative rep as usual any time soon. Also i have never not shown any of you respect except the occasional newcomer i.e. super kid or whatever his name is. I dont really care if you guys like me or not i am here whither or not, so I really do want to hear "oh your a ****ing ***got i have to bust my ass every day at work" u can just **** off okay i have a life too is not like i sit at home very day playing xbox and buying faceplates i have a job and school and a piss ass family and lots of other **** in my life that makes me want to end it all so **** off seriously i like to go here to relax and unwind and see whats happening in the community and dont need people flamin' me for a frickin thread wtf is it for an who cares i was bored with the site adn wanted some people to post exciting things here SO ****ING sorry i affended you all and therefore you just flame me and think i dont respect you guys though some of you i really dont, so seriously if you feel th need to flame me and get me banned then feel free but not in a thread i made.

Thread Information