Thread: PGR vs. Rallisport

bust a nut

Default PGR vs. Rallisport

which one is better now?

Im not a racing fan, but PGR is pretty d@mn impressive. I played it a few times and I liked it.
    I dont own Rallisport, but all the members are crapping their dirty Floot Of The Looms over this badboy like it's the god of racers!

yeah rally sport got a 9.1 in game spot, and a hell of a Video review...
    Hidden Content Hidden Content All welcome to spam lol..

I own Rallisport and PGR. Both are great actually. PGR doesn't look as good as rallisport though, that's pretty much a given, but both are really fun games.

PGR it seems has a little more depth in that it has more obstacles for you to tackle, but the thing is it gets hard in the middle of the game and becomes EXTREMELY aggrivating. But by that time you should have figured out how to race too and won't be so discouraged.

Rallisport is a little different in that its more wide open with the terrain, you can smash things around, your car isnt has heavy and attached to the road as well...duh...

Anyway if you have to pick, I'd say get Rallisport and wait till PGR drops in price because its an older title. Rallisport looks AMAZING though. I mean the trees are the most realistic trees I've seen in a game. I remember that Halo made me excited about getting and Xbox. Since then not too many games have got me excited because they JUST fall short of that kind of quality. Rallisport just raised my satisfaction level and upped the hope that games like this one are just the beginning and are pretty **** awesome.

I personally think that it wipes the floor with GT3 for graphics. It doesnt have the depth of GT3, but it does have quite a bit and is pretty challenging. Just seeing the trees sway or the bumps on the ice surface while you turn a corner with the sun glaring on you, or even a replay with you tearing down the sand and leaving a giant trail of dust behind you...it will not disappoint you.

I say if you're lacking faith at all in this system, pick this game up. The BEST buy I've had since getting the console, hands down.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

It really depends what you like. I've played Rally games on the computer.

They are totally different from PGR-like racing games. The cars are usually seperated by lng distances sometimes, and its not as intense but can be even more. Trying to get through bumps and darkness along witht he harsh weather is really fun, but the type of "fun" is different from that of PGR.

PGR is intense as in "nice cars", "close up".... you can picture it.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Well, I picked up Rallisport Challenge last night and my wife could not come close to peeling my hands off of my XBox controller! Rallisport Challenge is, without a doubt, the "Halo" of the racing game genre for the XBox, in my opinion! It's soooooooo fun!!!! I performed a review in the review board on this site on Rallisport Challenge. Take a look at what I am talking about!

Mine is the one with the animated beer bottle

Thread Information