Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Win a WALL-E signed Xbox 360 and custom faceplate

You better not let your woman see this Ranzo
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

that is sooo RAD!! can't wait to see the movie and play the game.

Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to Space and gh0st_r1der for making this happen. I really appreciate their faith in me, and the chance to help out on such a project. I just wish my schedule and life allowed for me to get it completed in a more timely manner. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to Space and gh0st_r1der for making this happen. I really appreciate their faith in me, and the chance to help out on such a project. I just wish my schedule and life allowed for me to get it completed in a more timely manner. Thanks again!
    Hey, we asked a lot from you. I didn't plan far enough ahead, and gh0st didn't even know it was coming. I totally blindsided him with it. It was the two of you who totally pulled it off, and everything is where it's supposed to be with plenty of time.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" /Hannibal
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Hey, we asked a lot from you. I didn't plan far enough ahead, and gh0st didn't even know it was coming. I totally blindsided him with it. It was the two of you who totally pulled it off, and everything is where it's supposed to be with plenty of time.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" /Hannibal
    wait did ghost change sexes again?I cant keep up with her/him and their gender. Also great job ghost and mpe you have done sweet cant wait till the 27th

Kamshaft and I are working on the entry form right now and we should have it accessable soon.

OK, an update on the contest. We've already had at least one person contact Kamshaft, upset that we weren't taking entries for the contest yet.

One thing most people don't know is how a website like this is run. It isn't run with a dozen people and a bunch of money from some corporate entity keeping them all employed. This is Kam, and a few volunteers who help out WHEN. THEY. CAN. That's it. This place is a lot more impressive when you know that.

However, it means that when real-life intervenes, plans don't always go forward as.. well, planned. In this case Kam's wife had a baby two days ago. He has a wife that needs attention plus a brand new baby girl, AND a three year old son who is a three year old son with a brand new baby sister, and all that implies. So if we miss the opening date of the contest, that's how it is.

One one hand, I'm sorry we didn't meet our date for the launch of the contest. On the other hand, the prizes we got were remarkable, unbelievable for a site like this. We've gotten wonderful cooperation from a number of organizations including THQ, MadCatz and Microsoft, not to mention some awesome efforts from the efforts of members gh0st_r1der, mypainteffects, and of course, Kamshaft.

Nothing changes about the contest except that it starts a day later. It still ends on July 20th, which is a LOT of time for people to enter and to get the word out. The prizes didn't change, except that we might ADD some more.

Here's a link to the page if you haven't seen it.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/article/119.html

We'll make some noise when, hopefully tomorrow, we start taking names and kicking butt. Or something like that.

Kamshaft and I are working on the entry form right now and we should have it accessable soon.
    Give us an update asap please~
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

So how do you enter? I swear im reading this over and over and still cant find out how to enter.

EDIT....

So in my further reading, i take it the "entry page" is not finalized. No problemo.
    Last edited by PLAYMKR; 06-25-2008 at 07:43 AM.

Wow! How cool is that!?! gh0st_r1der

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYMKR View Post
    So how do you enter? I swear im reading this over and over and still cant find out how to enter.

EDIT....

So in my further reading, i take it the "entry page" is not finalized. No problemo.
    check the front page of this sub forum it will say where to enter in bold

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

who is goin to do the drawing for this contest? is someone from the site going to choose the winner? or is an outside source doing the drawing?

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

First, the contest entry form is now accessable, so everybody please enter!

(And let me know if you have any problems entering.)

Second, Kam has written a program to pull winners names out of the entries. We won't have anything to do with who it selects except notifying the winners.

Here is a summary of the prizes:

1) WALL-E custom faceplate and signed console, WALL-E prize package provided by THQ including a copy of the WALL-E game and the other items pictured on the contest page, and an HDMI adapter provided by MadCatz. Signed WALL-E console and custom faceplate made possible by a joint effort of XBA members gh0st_r1der, mypainteffects and SpaceGhost2K.

2) WALL-E prize package provided by THQ including a copy of the WALL-E game and other items pictured on the contest page, and an HDMI adapter provided by MadCatz.

3) WALL-E prize package provided by THQ including a copy of the WALL-E game and other items pictured on the contest page, and an HDMI adapter donated by MadCatz.

4) WALL-E game provided by THQ and a customizable NHL faceplate kit provided by MadCatz.

5) WALL-E game provided by THQ and a customizable NHL faceplate kit provided by MadCatz.

6) WALL-E game provided by THQ and a customizable NHL faceplate kit provided by MadCatz.

7) WALL-E game provided by THQ.

8) WALL-E game provided by THQ.

9) WALL-E game provided by THQ.

10) WALL-E game provided by THQ.

11) E305 plate, new and unopened (number range between #162 and #176 out of 5000 so they're super low numbers). Provided by Xbox USA.

12) E305 plate, new and unopened. Provided by Xbox USA.

13) E305 plate, new and unopened. Provided by Xbox USA.

14) Canadian Launch Plate (various numbers out of 158 made). Provided by Xbox Canada.

15) Canadian Launch Plate (various numbers out of 158 made). Provided by Xbox Canada.

16) Canadian Launch Plate (various numbers out of 158 made). Provided by Xbox Canada.

17) Canadian Launch Plate with printed signatures, (#15 out of only 42 made). Provided by Xbox Canada.
    The signed console and custom plate package is easily worth more than $1000, and Tacohead has the limited Canadian Launch plates listed at lowdown411.com as being valued at $800 each. I think the more limited one might be worth more than that. I'd never even seen either one of them before I got them, unlike the War of the Worlds, X-Men, PREY and Moto GP '06 plates, which a couple of people in here own.

Wow, the prizes get better and better! July 20th is too far away
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Wow, the prizes get better and better! July 20th is too far away
    agreed

Im going to see this tonight with my girl. I cant wait too see it
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

I saw it opening night with KatamariKutie, and I'm seeing it again in about 20 minutes with my daughter.

I saw it opening night with KatamariKutie, and I'm seeing it again in about 20 minutes with my daughter.
    hey what did you think? I loved it tbh.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Just got back. I think I liked it even better the second time. I think it just jumped Ratatouille.

Wonderful Giveaway.. I entered first dayh I joined :O
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Thanks to Enamelized420 for the awesome signature!!!

Thread Information