Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I have an idea....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Cartel View Post
    well...lol...i enjoy xboxamerica...lot of good people and i have made quite a few friends there
    i'd rather not
    Last edited by JakofallAces; 06-24-2008 at 05:08 PM.

wtf is your problem dude?...kiss my rear end you ignorant little punk...it's people like you who made me chose another forum over this one.
    The Leader That Stays In The Rear, Gets It In The Rear

R.I.P.
    Hidden Content - 05-16-08

wtf is your problem dude?...kiss my rear end you ignorant little punk...it's people like you who made me chose another forum over this one.
    And I agree. Jak, you've been warned once before. This is the last time. Do it again and you're gone. There's going to be a lot of visitors in here with this contest and I'm not going have them run off by one guy who doesn't have any concept of forum etiquette.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

now normally i am very argumentative, but for the lone fact that i respect spacey and a few other members here i retracted my comment and would like to say i am sorry and have fun at the xboxamerica forums.

and the only reason you are apologizing is for the fact that spacey got onto you, but I will accept the apology. I never said xboxaddict wasn't a good site. There are a lot of people here, a whole lot more than xboxamerica and and after wicked posted I was considering sticking around and hopefully meeting new people and making new friends. For you to jump on me is out of line and I'm not sure what I did to provoke you to make your post against me. With me having the respect for spacey that I have at this moment, is keeping me, and kept me from ripping you a new one. I'm not quite sure what your problem is. I was looking forward to joining another forum but now you gave me the reason not to come back to this one.

Say whatever you will, I don't really care, because I won't be back to read it
    Last edited by Kidd Cartel; 06-25-2008 at 09:44 AM.
    The Leader That Stays In The Rear, Gets It In The Rear

R.I.P.
    Hidden Content - 05-16-08

Eh, well have fun I suppose...even though XBA really is the best Xbox forum around mainly because of the big community presence here. Oh, and if Jak bothers you..you could add him on your ingore list.

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Xbox Enthusiast.
    (not a) Halo Pro.
    Casually Competitive.

I'm Hidden Content

Nuclear Fallout Enthusast

Well i have found that opening your xbox is generally bad juju that you dont want to get into unless you want your xbox to go to hell....ANYWAY what i did with my first xbox was mask (very carefully) around all the top vents, chrome bezel, serial number info, and usb ports then just painted it without every opening it or even taking off the faceplate! Using vinyl decals as masks you can creat some pretty awsome stuff, plus microsft wont hate you forever..

Thread Information