Thread: Odering games via internet???

Question Ordering games via internet???

Hi my fellow addicts....

I was wondering if any of you have ever ordered Xbox titles via internet, I came across a site, http://www.dragon.ca/ and I noticed that they have quite a few games below $40. I am not sure that these guys are legit because it is a *.ca rather than a *.com... any comments on that?

If anyone has any suggestions on loating cheaper games online please post the links I would really appreciate it.

PhReeK out!
    Last edited by FpS_PhReeK; 03-07-2002 at 03:35 PM.
    PhReeK out!

Actually, www.bestprices.com has even LOWER prices and a better selection than that site. I'm hoping they're legit, I've got a game coming from them.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by mahalan
    Actually, www.bestprices.com has even LOWER prices and a better selection than that site. I'm hoping they're legit, I've got a game coming from them.
    Wow, mahalan...tell me how everyone goes! Looks impressive!

Will do. Placed the order a couple of days ago. Got two emails yesterday. One said my order was pending and the other said my order was about to be shipped. Not quite sure what their goal is with that. I'd be happy knowing when it's shipped and what it's tracking number is. I don't need to know anything before then. I'd also assume they'd have shipped my order by now since the game was supposed to be in their inventory. Well, we'll see. It's still early.

If they come through in a timely fashion, they'll definitely be my first choice for games. If not, I'll contact my credit card company for a reimbursement. Either way, I'll let you know.

Default Re: Ordering games via internet???

Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK
    Hi my fellow addicts....

I was wondering if any of you have ever ordered Xbox titles via internet, I came across a site, http://www.dragon.ca/ and I noticed that they have quite a few games below $40. I am not sure that these guys are legit because it is a *.ca rather than a *.com... any comments on that?

If anyone has any suggestions on loating cheaper games online please post the links I would really appreciate it.

PhReeK out!
    I've ordered quite a few PC games from dragon.ca. They are completely legit. .CA just means they're from Canada. Your stuff takes a bit longer to arrive but that's the only downside.

Thread Information