Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBOX will blow the doors off of E3

Default XBOX will blow the doors off of E3

http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment...klAlVpyEYPawwm

While the competition has laid all its cards on the table, Microsoft is borrowing an old Nintendo trick and keeping utterly silent about its major 2002 titles until E3. In the meantime though, Microsoft has certainly not shut up third-parties from blabbing proudly about their XBOX games. The past two weeks we’ve heard everything from Rainbow Six III to Aliens vs. Predator, and Star Wars: KOTOR to Virtua Fighter 4. So with all these major titles being tossed around the Hedgehog saw the opportunity to see far into the future and get some extra info. on some major titles XBOX will be toting later in the year

Default Re: XBOX will blow the doors off of E3

Originally posted by highlite23
    http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment...klAlVpyEYPawwm

While the competition has laid all its cards on the table, Microsoft is borrowing an old Nintendo trick and keeping utterly silent about its major 2002 titles until E3. In the meantime though, Microsoft has certainly not shut up third-parties from blabbing proudly about their XBOX games. The past two weeks we’ve heard everything from Rainbow Six III to Aliens vs. Predator, and Star Wars: KOTOR to Virtua Fighter 4. So with all these major titles being tossed around the Hedgehog saw the opportunity to see far into the future and get some extra info. on some major titles XBOX will be toting later in the year
    Yep, thats why they cancelled the one expo to show off all the great games all at once for XBox. And there is also a rumor of 15 BIG XBox games being revealed at E3. That is some great news there.
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I can't wait to get my beer frosted hands on some of these new games for XBox!!

it would be so awesome if they showed halo 2 and gta3, oh man, i would **** my pants in excitement, haha

Im sorry but this is just sad. MS will probably have a decent E3 but EVERYONE knows Nintendos going to steal the show no matter what. Lets see here...

Mario playable
    Zelda playable
    Metroid Prime playable.
    Rare's games

Thats enough to kill anyone at E3. PS: Nintendo and Sony definitly havent shown everything. Microsoft is stupid to think such a thing. But then again going aggresivly for the Japanese market and not so much the European market may have been just as dumb.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    it would be so awesome if they showed halo 2 and gta3, oh man, i would **** my pants in excitement, haha

Dude, you're still wetting your pants?? Dude , you gotta check out this thing they call Depends. Trust me.

Originally posted by SmileBit
    Im sorry but this is just sad. MS will probably have a decent E3 but EVERYONE knows Nintendos going to steal the show no matter what. Lets see here...

Mario playable
    Zelda playable
    Metroid Prime playable.
    Rare's games

Thats enough to kill anyone at E3. PS: Nintendo and Sony definitly havent shown everything. Microsoft is stupid to think such a thing. But then again going aggresivly for the Japanese market and not so much the European market may have been just as dumb.
    I thought we ran you off? Oh well, anyway, if you really think that anything Kidtendo is gonna show at E3 is gonna steal the show, you're even more stupid than I thought you were. FANBOY.

Keep dreaming. Mario and Zelda are the most loved franchises on earth. Showing playable versions of each make Sony and MS two very unhappy E3 competitors.

Loved by thirteen year olds maybe. Unfortunately for Kidtendo, its the ADULTS , young and old, that buy the games not kids. And no, I'm not dissing teenagers either. I'm only making the point that today's gamer is older, and outgrew mario long ago. Well, except for you, Smilebit. And by the way: you are still a FANBOY.

Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
    Loved by thirteen year olds maybe. Unfortunately for Kidtendo, its the ADULTS , young and old, that buy the games not kids. And no, I'm not dissing teenagers either. I'm only making the point that today's gamer is older, and outgrew mario long ago. Well, except for you, Smilebit. And by the way: you are still a FANBOY.
    No ofence but your one blind moron. Please tell me the last time Mario or Zelda did not gain insain amounts of prais at an E3 event? Please tell me the last time Mario or Zelda did not reach the number 1 selling game for at least a month. Please tell me when Microsft will have a game as big as Mario or Zelda. Your going to have to trt alot harder than Halo.

I am sorry to say..but have you seen screenshots of both Mario and Zelda? Zelda looks like some cartoon gone mad on speed and Mario looks to be nothing but a remake of Mario 64. In my opinion both of those are getting old too. Nintendo needs to up the ante and bring out some new games instead of rehasing old ones again and again.

That's what I love about the Xbox...they may get alot of ports but they always upgrade them and put new items on the Xbox one from the Ps2/Pc ones. So, even if you have played the originals on other systems you always have at least something new to try out the Xbox version with.

Nintendo and Sony will probably be at Microsofts booth with there mouths agape the whole time at E3.

Originally posted by Razor70
    I am sorry to say..but have you seen screenshots of both Mario and Zelda? Zelda looks like some cartoon gone mad on speed and Mario looks to be nothing but a remake of Mario 64. In my opinion both of those are getting old too. Nintendo needs to up the ante and bring out some new games instead of rehasing old ones again and again.

That's what I love about the Xbox...they may get alot of ports but they always upgrade them and put new items on the Xbox one from the Ps2/Pc ones. So, even if you have played the originals on other systems you always have at least something new to try out the Xbox version with.

Nintendo and Sony will probably be at Microsofts booth with there mouths agape the whole time at E3.
    Let me get this straight. You hate the fact that Nintendo just makes sequals to their killer franchises but you love the fact that when you get a port its got a few new featurs? Your pathetic. Mario and Zelda may not appeal to you but its a given these games will garner rediculisly high praise and sales. They sell systems.

Good luck in Europe.

I think Metroid will be more talked about then Zelda and Mario. Metroid is way overdue and in the mean time Zelda and Mario have been played out. Don't come at me thinking I am a fanboy, thats just my opion. But to say that MS is stupid is well kind of stupid. What you think MS don't got some stuff hidden. I mean they don't have all that money for no reason. It will be an interesting E3. I say MS will be the show stealer.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

It would be great to see an early first preview of Halo 2. I think that Halo 2 will be the most difficult game to buy once it hits shelves sometime in the future.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

From what I've read there will be no HALO 2. I think I read it in one of the OXMs not sure but i know I read it somewhere.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Originally posted by Maximus
    I can't wait to get my beer frosted hands on some of these new games for XBox!!
    I am really drunk right wnow... i w2ant t o taost you maximsu..

yo tthe xdbos!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by SmileBit

Let me get this straight. You hate the fact that Nintendo just makes sequals to their killer franchises but you love the fact that when you get a port its got a few new featurs? Your pathetic. Mario and Zelda may not appeal to you but its a given these games will garner rediculisly high praise and sales. They sell systems.

Good luck in Europe.
    Umm, newsflash: EVERYBODY except you thought the new look of zelda sucked. And as I said before: Mario is OLD and dated. Nobody except a ten year old who has never played Mario would be interested in playing it. Get it through your thick head: the days of Nintendo's innovation in video games are over. Everything they've made since Nintendo 64 has been a "rehash".

the only way the gamecube will be good at e3, is if they have like 100 little kids running around, cause most people that go to e3 are ADULTS! and they want to play games made for adults. you wouldnt see too many 30 year old guys playing celda, or mario sunshine

Zelda maybe.. those games were still pretty cool...

Zelda and Metroid... but I ain't gonna buy a system for 2 games...
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

blub blub blub

Is there a kill filter kinda thing on here that allows you to block messages from people? D@mn it, I'm sick and tired of Nintendo folks invading this lovely board. I don't come here to discuss Mario Sunshine and Zelda, I come here to discuss Xbox games.

That said, I have to say this....I was looking at GI magazine last night going through the upcoming releases stuff. It was laid out in a table format so it was easy for your eye to scan through and pick out Xbox, PS2 or whatever. In 2 pages I saw about 5-10 Gamecube titles, 3 million PS2 titles (LOL), and quite an impressive number of Xbox titles. Now, games make the system right? So where are all these games for the GC? Hell, they don't even parade many on the back of the GC box! Somethings up there.

And more ranting about games...wait till Capcom sees how "well" Resident Evil sells before they port to other consoles. It won't take long. In my opinion, 3rd party developers aren't really supporting that little cube at all. 1st party games won't be enough to carry it. end of rant.

Thread Information